Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and struts feature the unique ASD Technology that allows the shock absorber to react much faster compared to the OEM units.
- Monotube internal design
- ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)
- Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
- Reflex shocks are application-engineered to each vehicle model
- All Weather Fluid: reduces friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles
- Fluon Banded Piston: Enhances responsiveness to changing road conditions
Monroe Reflex units feature a number of modern technologies that ensure trouble free performance. The ASD Technology only applies to twin tube shocks and struts and is designed to improve handling, safety, acceleration and other ride characteristics of minivans, SUVs and light trucks. Along with the Fluon Banded Piston it will help your vehicle to adjust to the road conditions by absorbing the impact from bumps. In other words, these technologies allow the shocks to react faster delivering better handling compared to the OEM shocks. Monotube shocks utilize a high-pressure gas charge designed to separate internal oil ad nitrogen ensuring additional spring rate and providing damping efficiency and control. They also feature a hydraulic lockout designed to cushion the impact ensuring superior road holding along with safer and stable riding.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.