Air to Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension system. Every Monroe Conversion Kit comes with top-quality replacement components like coil springs, application-tuned shocks and other hardware required for mounting.
- Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairs
- Converts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to conventional suspension
- No vehicle modifications required for installation
- Restores your vehicle factory ride height
- Engineered for superior fit and trouble-free installation
- Includes all necessary parts and hardware as well as detailed instructions
Ride height, handling, and ride quality problems caused by malfunctioning factory air or electronic suspension systems can be expensive to repair. Keep more cash in your pocket, restore your vehicle’s proper ride height and get a comfortable ride by converting your factory suspension to a non-air or non-electronic system. This Monroe conversion kit comes with everything needed to complete installation, including premium quality application-tuned shocks/struts, coil springs, and mounting hardware. Detailed installation instructions are included with procedures to eliminate electronic warning signals, where applicable.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.