- 3000GT Starting & Charging
- Colt Starting & Charging
- Cordia Starting & Charging
- Diamante Starting & Charging
- Eclipse Starting & Charging
- Endeavor Starting & Charging
- Evolution Starting & Charging
- Expo Starting & Charging
- Galant Starting & Charging
- i-MiEV Starting & Charging
- Lancer Starting & Charging
- Mighty Max Starting & Charging
- Mirage Starting & Charging
- Mirage G4 Starting & Charging
- Montero Starting & Charging
- Montero Sport Starting & Charging
- Outlander Starting & Charging
- Outlander Sport Starting & Charging
Mitsubishi is famous for its lineup of cars and SUVs that offer above-average performance and style. Without proper maintenance and timely repair, even a minor failure in your vehicle can leave you stranded. We store a great selection of superb Mitsubishi starting & charging parts to keep starting and charging systems performing at their optimal level for the longest time possible. It’s always a great idea to schedule a starting/charging system inspection before it requires extensive and costly repair. Our great range includes alternators, batteries, starters, voltage regulators, starter solenoids, and anything else to get the system back to normal function in no time.
If any symptoms of malfunction have been noticed, then inspect your Mitsubishi’s starting and charging systems as soon as possible. All products you can see at our store are manufactured by the brand names renowned in the automotive industry such as MSD, Braille Battery, PAC, Kinetik, T-Spec, Quality-Built, and many more, and have no equal in quality and price. Should you require assistance, give our highly competitive and customer-focused experts a call. Let us help you at any time.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$84.15 - $175.06
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $341.57
- ACDelco® Professional™ AlternatorProfessional™ Alternator by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Alternators – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.$43.01 - $380.16
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...Optima® Spiralcell Technology™Deep-cycle and cranking power$163.78 - $236.38
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Denso® StarterStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $289.81
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- ACDelco® Professional™ StarterProfessional™ Starter by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW...New units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality.All components are 100% new to provide improved performance and long-life reliability.$41.60 - $553.09
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- Bosch® Voltage RegulatorVoltage Regulator by Bosch®. Efficiency and quality are the key characteristics of multi-function regulators designed to protect vehicle electronic systems. This unique Bosch invention is not only responsible for checking and...$30.17 - $126.89
- TYC® AlternatorAlternator by TYC®. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give...$83.49 - $242.12
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...Bearing 100% tested to OE standards and repacked with OEM grade lubricantStator Insulation tested to 600 volts$29.32 - $591.96
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Mitsubishi Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2007 Dodge Dakota