Universal Cone Seat Open End Wheel Installation Kit by Mishimoto®. Thread Size: M12 x 1.5. Overall Length: 50 mm. Material: Anodized Aluminum. Quantity: 20 Pieces. Includes: 16 Lug Nuts and 4 Locks with 1 Key. Upgrade the styling of your vehicle's exterior with a set of Mishimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts! These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum and are the perfect complement to both stock and aftermarket wheels.
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50mm
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Available in anodized finishes of black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
These lug nuts weight in at just 0.8 oz (22.68 g) each and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative to your stock lug nuts. Each kit includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key for removal. These lug nuts utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50mm, and a knurled end for speedy installation.
Note Anodized finishes may fade when abrasive or corrosive cleaners are used. In addition, the use of power tools may also damage the finish. Mishimoto Automotive will not warrant nuts for fading finishes or damage occurring from use of tools.
Mishimoto® Automotive is the leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance cooling products. The company was established in 2003 with the goal of providing customers with superior cooling system upgrades suited for track cars and daily drivers alike. The staff of automotive enthusiasts works hard to consistently produce the highest-quality products and provide exceptional customer service.