You will find the Summit Racing® Fuel Pressure Regulators SUM-G3032 on our site. These Mini fuel delivery parts are designed with the latest and most innovative technologies for cutting edge engine dress up. They feature an adjustable fuel pressure of between 4.5 and 9psi making them ideal in a wide range of applications; particularly in high capacity fuel pumps. They feature a CNC machined case made from premium aluminum with exceptional strength for long lasting durability. They also feature female thread, 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet for enhanced fuel flow rates which translates into impressive peak performance. They also come in a non return regulator configuration which is located inline. To further enhance their value to you they are crafted under the IE specifications for a perfect fit and long lasting durability. You will also get chrome mounting hardware along with all the other necessary instructions for a smooth quick installation. They are also backed with a 1 year limited warranty that covers a wide range of possible damages.
You will also get the Airtex Master/Fuel Pump; a super quality product featured in our elite collection of Mini fuel delivery parts. These pumps are designed to boost the performance of your engine by supplying clean fuel at the right time and in the right amount. They operate at a pressure fuel range of between 80 to 90psi and a fuel flow rates of between 50 to 60gph. This means that they can operate with many types of engine configuration as well as in a wide range of applications. They also feature a strainer inlet and a quick connect outlet or a smooth stress free installation. They weigh 3.28lb and are sold in individual cases. The installation is made very quick and smooth with the inclusion of all the necessary tools and a detailed set of instructions to eliminate guesswork. They are also backed with a 1 year warranty from Airtex.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Standard® TechSmart Fuel Injection Throttle Body AssemblyTechSmart Fuel Injection Throttle Body Assembly by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$67.13 - $771.62
- Standard® Fuel Injection Throttle Body AssemblyFuel Injection Throttle Body Assembly by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$118.99 - $613.16
- Bosch® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It...Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behaviorReduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase$27.42 - $611.96
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$44.58 - $1,392.39
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $63.85
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...Designed to keep your fuel tank in placeSame quality as OE for less money$15.30 - $290.81
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$52.06 - $1,979.60
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$53.41 - $388.22
- Genuine® Fuel Pump AssemblyFuel Pump Assembly by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$120.02 - $1,233.82
- URO Parts® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by URO Parts®. Swap out your worn out factory fuel part with this fuel component that offers the same quality and performance as the OE for less money. After installation, you can rest assured that your fuel...Designed to replace your factory fuel partHelps to restore the proper operation of your fuel system$29.17 - $223.48
- Genuine® Fuel Tank Sending UnitFuel Tank Sending Unit by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...$64.86 - $415.53
- VDO® Fuel DeliveryFuel Delivery by VDO®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$39.60 - $1,936.84
- Genuine® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$12.30 - $251.62
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.