A stylish Mini car is a timeless classic that stands out from the crowd. Manufactured by the British Motor Corporation and later by BMW, every car that has the Mini name on it embodies a traditional British style and modern technologies. Every Mini vehicle is designed and manufactured to fit any lifestyle and purpose, so it’s suitable both for the busy city life as well as relaxing travels. Moreover, you can instantly notice that the Mini is made with refinement and attention to minor details that make it recognizable and almost iconic.
There’s no arguing that any Mini owner is used to immaculate vehicle operation, comfort, and safety, so it’s never a good thing when something is wrong with the car. Car part replacement is often the most convenient way to restore your vehicle’s operation. Our online store stocks the largest selection of Mini emission control parts, so we’ve got you covered if something went wrong with your Mini’s emission control. Here you can get any high-quality replacement part including oxygen sensors, vapor canisters, etc., so there’s no point in holding off part replacement, right?
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorPremium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally efficient in...Improves gas mileageBoosts engine performance$16.03 - $293.22
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Vapor CanisterGM Original Equipment™ Vapor Canister by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$27.88 - $263.72
- Denso® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Denso®. Denso's light duty oxygen sensor started to appear on vehicles with the development of fuel injection systems. The basic job of the sensor is to monitor the air fuel mixture under idle, moderate...Corrosion-resistant stainless steel constructionPTFE filter blocks efficiency-robbing contaminants$15.55 - $506.53
- NTK® Oxygen SensorReplacement Oxygen Sensor by NTK®. This product is designed to improve engine efficiency and fuel mileage, while reducing emissions and extending catalyst life. The oxygen sensor is made of premium quality material and extensively...Increases vehicle fuel economy and engine performance while decreasing vehicle exhaust emissionsDirect replacement$17.83 - $233.59
- Standard® Intermotor™ PCV ValveIntermotor™ PCV Valve by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$2.23 - $142.92
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$52.01 - $292.05
- Bosch® Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions$16.80 - $65.89
- Delphi® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative...OE connectors and wire lengths within three inches of OE specificationsResists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life$16.60 - $208.01
- Walker® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Walker®. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed to do the complete exhaust job. When you choose Walker accessories, you get...Makes installation quick and easyOptimal OE-style fit and quality$37.11 - $240.35
- Genuine® Crankcase Vent ValveDo you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto...$14.03 - $280.84
- Genuine® Crankcase Vent ValveCrankcase Vent Valve by Genuine®. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle’s emissions control system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$14.03 - $280.84
- Moroso® Air-Oil SeparatorAir-Oil Separator by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If...Plumbed into a vehicle's PCV system to capture the excess crankcase vapors, residual oil mist and moisture from reentering the intake tractVehicles from the factory vent these excess crankcase vapors, residual oil mist and moisture right back into the intake manifold which could cause detonation, oil deposits to form in the intake tract including the valves themselves and from lowering the ficiency of the intercooler in intercooler equipped vehicles$99.03 - $369.43
- Standard® Vapor CanisterVapor Canister by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$17.72 - $384.76
- Standard® Intermotor™ Vapor CanisterIntermotor™ Vapor Canister by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$4.34 - $748.31
- Genuine® Carbon CanisterCarbon Canister by Genuine®. Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Has your vehicle failed a state emissions test? Your vehicle’s emissions control system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...$92.69 - $837.99
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Emission Control PartsOxygen Sensors - Why Does My Car Have Four, And Can I Replace One Myself?An oxygen sensor (also known as an O2 sensor or Lambda sensor) is a sensor designed to generate a reading based on the content of oxygen in an automotive exhaust system. The sensor itself is made of a ceramic compound with porous-shaped electrodes coated in platinum, surrounded by a protective metal shell casing. O2 sensor casings are threaded, and the entire unit is designed to screw in until it reaches a half-in, half-out position on the exhaust pipe. Modern oxygen sensors are heated to ensure they reach operating temperature quickly.