Universal Professional™ Pistol Grip Dial Tire Inflators by Milton®. If you’re looking for a reliable solution to complete your project, this 1st-grade product is right up your alley. Designed utilizing the finest materials, it delivers unmatched levels of durability and strength needed to provide long-lasting service life. Superior in functionality, it will help you make any job easier and faster.
- Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires
- Protective eyewear is required
|Gauge Diameter: 2.75"
|Liquid Filled: Silicone Based Oil
|Handle: Reinforced Coated Nylon
|Trigger: Plated Steel with PVC Grip
|Fittings and Deflate Button: Solid Brass
|Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT Female
|Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards
- Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments
- One Year Warranty
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
Milton® was founded in 1943 as a family business with only a handful of products and a simple idea of providing the highest quality products to its customers. For the past 70 years, Milton has been the brand of choice when it comes to pneumatic accessories. It has invented numerous industry standard products, including the classic M-Style “I/M” KWIK change coupler and plug, window inflator gauge, safety blow guns and the iconic driveway signal chimes and bell. With these inventions, its portfolio has grown to over 1400 different SKUs. These products cover a broad range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, fleet maintenance, construction, and manufacturing. To this day, Milton continues to be the industry leader in high-quality pneumatic accessories and fittings, proudly living up to its heritage of superior products and reliability.