- MICHELIN® PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Born from endurance racing, Michelin Pilot Super Sport gives you the exhilaration of driving the best performing street tire in the...Up to 12% better handling than leading competitorsUp to 2x longer lasting than leading competitorsSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 103/Y$274.97 each●In Stock (66) - Ships in 24 to 48 hrs$1,099.88 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® PRIMACY MXM4PRIMACY MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Enhancing the driving experience for owners of vehicles made by Acura, Mercedes, Audi and others, this car tire offers 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction...Stops up to 29' shorter in wet conditions than a leading competitorMICHELIN® brand tires are the #1 choice of premium car makers to optimize vehicle performance and ride qualitySize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 99/V$256.39 each●In Stock (20) - Ships in 24 to 48 hrs$1,025.56 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE SPORTLATITUDE SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. This ultra-high performance tire delivers sport performance handling and is original equipment on high performance SUVs and Crossovers.Chosen by some of the world's best vehicle manufacturersPerformance bredSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 99/V$388.51 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,554.04 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE SPORT 3LATITUDE SPORT 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Performance, Truck / SUV. Ultra high-performance SUV and Crossover tire with sport performance capabilities via outstanding dry grip coupled with excellent...Chosen by some of the world's best vehicle manufacturersEngineered to excel in wet conditionsSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 103/W$360.55 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,442.20 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® LATITUDE TOUR HPLATITUDE TOUR HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. This high performance tire for premium Crossover vehicles offers safe, reliable handling and a quiet, comfortable ride. The most popular...Better handling in rain and snow than leading competitorsHigh-speed confidenceSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 99/W$331.57 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,326.28 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snowSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 99/V$281.87 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$1,127.48 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers true combination of all-weather performance and tread life for high-end performance vehicles. The most popular tire on the road, built to...Class-leading all-weather performanceBest-in-class wet gripSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 99/V$236.97 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$947.88 / set of 4
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers true combination of all-weather performance and tread life for high-end performance vehicles. The most popular tire on the road, built to...Class-leading all-weather performanceBest-in-class wet gripSize: 245/45R20Load/Speed Rating: 103/Y$241.97 each●In Stock (82) - Ships in 3 to 5 days$967.88 / set of 4
Founded in 1888 in France, Michelin is the world’s largest tire producer with company offerings fitted as original equipment by premier automotive names such as Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, Chevrolet Corvette, and Dodge Viper. Michelin tires are known for their safety, durability, and performance, and were ranked first in a 2011 J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey of original equipment tires. We offer a wide variety of Michelin tires designed for all types of climates and vehicle needs.
Having more than four decades of experience under the belt, Michelin is committed to providing innovative solutions that let customers enjoy the road. The company spares no effort to engineer and manufacture tires that ensure unmatched safety and maximum service life. The Michelin's innovations not only make your driving experience safer, but also help preserve natural resources by reducing fuel consumption and reusing old tires.
In 1907, Michelin became a part of the US tire industry with acquisition of the International Rubber Company in Milltown, New Jersey. By 1930, the company became the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the country. Today, Michelin North America is one of the largest global manufacturers with 18 plants and more than 22,000 employees. They produce the highest quality tires for airplanes, farm equipment, passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, and motorcycles. Michelin's R&D center has developed some of the most refined tires in the world, such as 80,000-mile passenger tire for the American-made vehicles.
Michelin tires continually undergo the toughest test of all - championship racing. Isn't it the perfect laboratory for testing innovations in extreme situations? Competition has long been an essential part of the Michelin's philosophy. Since the first triumph in 1891, Michelin has been committed to engineering and designing tires that perform at the highest level possible and meet or exceed demands of the customers. Michelin truck tires as well as all other tires are passionately engineered and manufactured. As a result, Michelin delivers superior performance tires for the top racing series around the globe.
Knowing that the right tire can change everything, Michelin creates products that deliver miles of driving pleasure, safety and keep the environment cleaner. The company is convinced that delivering revenue and growing market share should not be accomplished at the expense of nature. Being concerned about every single aspect of the impact its facilities and products have on the environment, Michelin participates as well as leads studies on the effect tires have on the environment, and works to get membership for all its plants in the EPA National Performance Track program. All the efforts taken by Michelin are aimed at transformation of the road mobility, at development of safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient solutions.