- (6)Transmission AssembliesMercury Sable
- (8)Clutch KitsMercury Sable
- (7)FlywheelsMercury Sable
- Rebuild KitsMercury Sable
- Seals & GasketsMercury Sable
- (1)Oil PumpMercury Sable
- (24)Oil CoolersMercury Sable
- Valve BodyMercury Sable
- BearingsMercury Sable
- (1)Transmission FiltersMercury Sable
- (10)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapMercury Sable
- Clutch LinkagesMercury Sable
- (19)Transmission MountsMercury Sable
- (103)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsMercury Sable
- (19)Transmission ShiftersMercury Sable
The Mercury Sable was an automobile produced and marketed by Ford. The vehicle was offered under the Mercury brand for over five generations of production. The Sable was designed as a mid-size car for model years 1986-2005, and as a full-size car for model years 2008-2009, while taking a production break for model years 2006 and 2007 when a rebadged version was offered as the Mercury Montego. Throughout more than 20 years of its production, the Mercury Sable was a rebadged model of its contemporary, the Ford Taurus. The Sable / Taurus pair was very influential on the North American market with more than two million Sables sold during 1985-2005.
Maintaining your Mercury with all of the right repair parts is very important. You see, our online store is capable of providing all of the required Mercury Sable transmission parts for you. We carry only high-quality parts, only from reputable suppliers such as Replace, Standard, Motorcraft, Fram, National, Westar, Anchor, Dorman, Standard, and many others. We also stock an extensive range of transmission fluids and additives from renowned manufacturers such as B&M, Royal Purple, Valvoline, Lucas Oil, Brad Penn, Brinn, Champion Brands, Motul USA, and lots more. We will always be able to procure, whether you’ll wish to buy an automatic transmission oil pump or a clutch linkage.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$80.46 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$61.29 - $1,424.49
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.30 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo®. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...Valeo's Clutch Kit comes with all the necessary components to do a complete clutch installation.Long life, smooth engagement, original equipment form, fit and function.$52.96 - $1,745.80
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...Replaces worn, grooved, cracked, and warped flywheelsEnsures the correct clutch disc contact surface$49.15 - $464.12
- LuK® FlywheelFlywheel by LuK®. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. All new – never remanufactured – every flywheel component is engineered and built to original-equipment...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$43.56 - $158.05
- Motorcraft® Automatic Transmission Filter KitAutomatic Transmission Filter Kit by Motorcraft®. Keep your vehicle's transmission in tip top condition with this product. Made of premium materials to resist fatigue failure, the Motorcraft automatic transmission filter kit...Recommended by Ford Motor CompanyPrevents abrasives and contaminants from reaching the transmission’s internal components$15.34 - $227.31
- FRAM® Automatic Transmission CartridgeAutomatic Transmission Cartridge by FRAM®. Keep the vital components of your automatic transmission well supplied with clean transmission fluid with a FRAM automatic transmission filter. FRAM filters trap even the smallest...Prevents transmission failuresEffectively catches particles and debris$5.84 - $154.48
- Hastings® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Hastings®. This filter removes dirt, dust, and other contaminants from the automatic transmission fluid to minimize wear inside the system prolonging its service life. The product can be used with...For use with standard and fully synthetic transmission fluidsProlongs the service life of the transmission$6.70 - $81.08
- WIX® Transmission Filter KitTransmission Filter Kit by WIX®. WIX transmission filters protect transmissions against contaminants in the transmission fluid system. Proper filtration helps improve transmission life by minimizing wear and preventing sticking and...Protect transmission fluid systemHighly durable and reliable$6.16 - $65.22
- INTERFIL Transmission Filterby WP INTERFIL Transmission Parts. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...$19.88 - $65.11
- ACDelco® Professional™ Automatic Transmission Fluid FilterProfessional™ Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter by ACDelco®. Available as easy-to-use kits with the needed O-rings, gaskets and hardware (as appropriate per style), ACDelco Professional Transmission Filters give long-term...Airtight seam virtually eliminates loss of line pressure.Felt filter media help deliver high-filtration efficiency, excellent fluid flow and long filter life.$6.28 - $85.95
- Dorman® Transmission Oil PanTransmission Oil Pan by Dorman®. Transmission Oil Pan Designed with a drain plug for easy service of the transmission fluid, Dorman’s Auto Transmission Oil Pan eliminates the hassle of having to loosen the pan for fluid changes.$15.10 - $85.49
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
- Walker® Insulator$5.11
Mercury Sable Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe