- (294)Fuel PumpsMercury Sable
- (106)Fuel TanksMercury Sable
- (52)Fuel FiltersMercury Sable
- (108)Fuel Injectors & RailsMercury Sable
- (29)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsMercury Sable
- (101)Throttle BodiesMercury Sable
- (26)CarburetorMercury Sable
- (114)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsMercury Sable
- (82)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesMercury Sable
- (37)Fuel System AdditivesMercury Sable
- (7)Accelerator PedalsMercury Sable
Your Sable is a car that's been through some changes over the years. Starting in the 80's as a midsize, the Sable of old was considered the car of the future because of its unique mode of expression; particularly the “Lightbar” front grille. The final two years of the Sable saw it taking over from the under-selling Montego and becoming a fully-fledged larger model that shared its base design features with the more familiar Ford Taurus. It's a fact that the Sable is one of Mercury's best-selling vehicles of all time. To keep your fuel system in good order, it's important to do a yearly all-over inspection while changing your fuel filter.
The elements in the filter break down due to the constant pressure and caustic affects of the gasoline that runs through it. The Sable has one of the least-expensive fuel filters on the market, starting at a measly $10 for an economy unit from noteworthy brands like Forecast and Bosch. If you have to pull your tank to replace your car's aging fuel pump, updated new OE pumps are available at a reasonable cost from companies like Pilot, Hella, and Kyosan. Don't forget to purchase new gas tank straps from Replace before you go, the old ones tend to break during removal of the gas tank!
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Precise®. A faulty fuel pump can cause poor engine performance or even a no-start condition. If replacement is required, your best choice is the fuel pump module assembly by Precise that includes the...Includes an electric fuel pump, strainer, and sending unitFuel pump distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressure$45.37 - $415.74
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$19.62 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Replace® Crash Parts Electric Fuel PumpCrash Parts Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.64 - $814.72
- Replace® Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump hanger assembly seals the fuel tank opening and is the divider between the wet and dry sides of the tank. The fuel pump, sending unit and fuel strainer attach to the hanger...$44.56 - $856.35
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $167.87
- Autobest® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Autobest®. These assemblies come complete with the reservoir, strainer, fuel pump, sender unit, spring and float. With these fuel pump module assemblies, Autobest provides cost-saving replacement...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$56.27 - $176.36
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Walker® Insulator$5.11