- (294)Fuel PumpsMercury Sable
- (106)Fuel TanksMercury Sable
- (52)Fuel FiltersMercury Sable
- (108)Fuel Injectors & RailsMercury Sable
- (29)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsMercury Sable
- (101)Throttle BodiesMercury Sable
- (26)CarburetorsMercury Sable
- (114)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsMercury Sable
- (82)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesMercury Sable
- (37)Fuel System AdditivesMercury Sable
- (7)Accelerator PedalsMercury Sable
Your Sable is a car that's been through some changes over the years. Starting in the 80's as a midsize, the Sable of old was considered the car of the future because of its unique mode of expression; particularly the “Lightbar” front grille. The final two years of the Sable saw it taking over from the under-selling Montego and becoming a fully-fledged larger model that shared its base design features with the more familiar Ford Taurus. It's a fact that the Sable is one of Mercury's best-selling vehicles of all time. To keep your fuel system in good order, it's important to do a yearly all-over inspection while changing your fuel filter.
The elements in the filter break down due to the constant pressure and caustic affects of the gasoline that runs through it. The Sable has one of the least-expensive fuel filters on the market, starting at a measly $10 for an economy unit from noteworthy brands like Forecast and Bosch. If you have to pull your tank to replace your car's aging fuel pump, updated new OE pumps are available at a reasonable cost from companies like Pilot, Hella, and Kyosan. Don't forget to purchase new gas tank straps from Replace before you go, the old ones tend to break during removal of the gas tank!
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $63.85
- Replace® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...$24.87 - $1,005.87
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$27.26 - $1,307.69
- TYC® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory. Designed and individually tested specifically to perform similar to the Original Equipment in Durability, Noise and Flow Capacity, TYC Fuel Pump...High quality for reasonable priceDesigned with the latest software$40.50 - $219.20
- Dorman® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Dorman®. Your fuel tank is damaged or leaking? If so, this is the direct replacement that will fit perfectly. Featuring a strong steel construction, this replacement fuel tank is painted for an extra layer of corrosion...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRust-resistant construction$74.66 - $898.95
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...Direct replacementInstalls the same way as the factory unit$118.05 - $780.33
- Motorcraft® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Motorcraft®. Properly operating fuel injectors are a crucial component for your vehicle to run flawlessly. Replace your leaky or failed fuel injector with this premium product. Motorcraft fuel injectors are...Direct replacement for proper fitEnsures optimum fuel combustion for proper vehicle performance$1.45 - $458.67
- Dorman® Fuel Tank Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck Seal by Dorman®. If you need a fast and effective way of filling-up your vehicle with fuel, this product is the way to go. Designed to prevent fuel leaks while refilling your fuel tank and keep harmful emissions...Direct OEM replacementPrevents fuel leaks during fill-ups$4.68 - $315.98
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Gates® Regular Locking Fuel CapRegular Locking Fuel Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$10.02 - $118.96
- Motorcraft® Idle Air Control ValveIdle Air Control Valve by Motocraft®. Let your engine idle smoothly with this premium product. Designed for your specific Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury, this idle air control valve regulates the amount of air entering the engine to...Direct replacement for a perfect fitDesigned for proper engine idling$40.43 - $188.33
- Standard® Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$25.79 - $304.06
- Standard® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$1.93 - $848.20
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsWhat is a Fuel System "Throttle Body"?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine's air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine - accounting for factors such as throttle (gas pedal) position, idle speed, cold start warmup, and more. To perform these critical tasks, the throttle body is bolted in place between your engine's intake manifold and air filter housing. A hinged metal plate inside the throttle body (known as a butterfly valve) opens to let more air in as the gas pedal is depressed. Because fuel injection systems are inherently computer controlled, information from various sensors mounted on the throttle body allows the vehicle's engine management system to determine the optimum fuel flow rate as based on multiple conditions.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Walker® Insulator$5.11