Mazda Miata MX-5 Tires
- NITTO®NTSN2NTSN2 Tires by Nitto®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered in our online store. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads.Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability.$75.06 - $179.04
- NITTO®NEOGENNEOGEN Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This modern tire was created to provide a comfortable ride in all weather conditions. Its silica-reinforced tread compound and asymmetrical non-directional design help...Wet PerformanceReduced Wear$79.00 - $294.00
- NITTO®MOTIVOMOTIVO Tires by Nitto®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Motivo is an all-season ultra-high performance tire engineered to keep pace with your active lifestyle. Whether you're headed to the slopes for a ski weekend or a...Alignment IndicatorsAdvanced Siping Technology$100.00 - $225.00
- TOYO®EXTENSA HP 2EXTENSA HP 2 Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Extensa HP II delivers superb all-season handling and a comfortable ride. This value-driven, high performance tire is the perfect balance between high quality,...Unidirectional tread design provides a perfect blend of all-season traction in a stylish packageSingle-cut and double-cut tapers optimizes block stiffness to enhance braking performance$64.73 - $218.73
- TOYO®CELSIUSCELSIUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Toyo Celsius is a true all-weather tire designed for those drivers who need the added winter safety during occasional snowfalls and cold weather conditions, but don’t...Wide Lateral GroovesSnow Claws$76.02 - $247.48
- TOYO®VERSADO NOIRVERSADO NOIR Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This is an all-season, luxury performance tire designed specifically for crossover vehicles. It delivers an extraordinarily smooth, quiet ride coupled with enhanced...New Silica CompoundRigid Outside Tread$80.10 - $169.53
- TOYO®PROXES SPORTPROXES SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. High speed handling and wet grip are the core requirements for drivers of the most powerful cars. Proxes Sport was developed to meet these critical needs while still...Improved handling and braking performanceEnhanced traction and handling$102.07 - $306.41
- TOYO®PROXES T1 SPORTPROXES T1 SPORT Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ultra-high performance Proxes T1 Sport is the Toyo’s tire designed for high-end sport coupes and sedans. It combines indisputable performance characteristics with...Wide Outer BlocksWide Straight Grooves$127.01 - $361.98
- TOYO®PROXES 4 PLUSPROXES 4 PLUS Tires by Toyo®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-season, high-end tire is designed for today’s sports cars, coupes, and sports sedans. Designed to provide all-season performance, the Toyo Proxes 4 PLUS is...Outside Tread: Wide Ribs and Closed ShoulderInside Tread: Wide Grooves and High Sipe Density$104.10 - $296.97
- TOYO®PROXES R1RPROXES R1R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This present day tire is designed for serious street driving in sports coupes and sedans. An aggressive, arrowhead tread design, extra wide footprint, high-grip compound, and...Silica-Reinforced, High-Grip Tread CompoundUnidirectional Arrowhead Tread Design$127.68 - $251.37
- TOYO®PROXES R888RPROXES R888R Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The Proxes R888R is the Toyo Tires’ new competition radial that has been developed to provide highly competitive dry handling capabilities with...High Grip Race CompoundLarge Tread Blocks$127.83 - $505.52
- TOYO®PROXES R888PROXES R888 Tires by Toyo®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Ideal for road racing, track days and high performance driving schools, the Proxes R888 is the next-generation, street legal competition tire. In...Unidirectional V-shaped tread designEnhanced R-compound tread$139.20 - $329.47
- FALKEN®ZIEX ZE950ZIEX ZE950 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ZIEX ZE950 All-Season incorporates the latest in technology and design from Falken to create an excellent choice for drivers of today’s sedans, sports cars and...Dynamic Range TechnologyWide Angled Tread Slot$57.14 - $175.01
- FALKEN®SINCERA SN250SINCERA SN250 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. SINCERA SN250 All-Season Tire is specifically designed to provide class-leading durability, all-season performance, and ride comfort. Using Falken’s proprietary...Dynamic Range Technology3D Canyon Sipe Technology$57.33 - $127.07
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK450AZENIS FK450 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The all-new AZENIS FK450 All-Season Tire features an excellent balance of handling, high-speed stability, and confident all-weather traction. Advanced tread-design...4D Nano DesignAsymmetrical Rib and Block Hybrid Type Design$65.93 - $203.40
- FALKEN®AZENIS FK510AZENIS FK510 Tires by Falken®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Falken’s latest generation ultra high performance summer tire, the AZENIS FK510 is designed for drivers of premium vehicles looking for excellent grip and outstanding...Tension Control TechnologyAdaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) Pattern Design$84.45 - $214.62
- FALKEN®AZENIS PT-722AZENIS PT-722 Tires by Falken®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The AZENIS PT-722 is Falken’s first ultra high performance all-season touring tire. It has a deep tread depth and long lateral grooves that help prevent...Balanced All-Season Silica CompoundDeep Tread Depht$100.17 - $201.59
- FEDERAL®595595 Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Federal's extremely successful ultra high-performance tire, the former ss595, has been repositioned with slight technical changes applied and renamed simply as the 595. No...Designed utilizing the latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safetyM.P.O. technology ensures consistent performance throughout the tire's life$47.59 - $120.58
- FEDERAL®595RS-RR595RS-RR Tires by Federal®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The 595 RS-RR is an evolution of the race-winning 595 RS-R, delivering even faster lap times and better dry grips.New silica-infused tread compounds grant outstanding grips and enhanced durabilityFlame-shaped grooves contribute to decreased aquaplaning and improved traction in rainy conditions$124.83 - $191.19
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE T/A KDWG-FORCE T/A KDW Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Winner of more rock-crawling championships than all other tires combined. Race spec tire, Years 2004 through 2008. It features super-tough carcass with...Improved grip on rocks, mud and dirtBest rock-crawling ability$69.41
- BFGOODRICH®ADVANTAGE T/A SPORTADVANTAGE T/A SPORT Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive. New g-Grip™ interlocking sipe technology and an all-season tread...Locking 3-D Active Sipe TechnologyAqua-Flume™ Technology$85.99 - $218.99
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2G-FORCE SPORT COMP-2 Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. This tire features best dry...Sport Design TreadCOMP-2 Compound$89.10 - $243.68
- BFGOODRICH®G-FORCE COMP-2 A/SG-FORCE COMP-2 A/S Tires by BFGoodrich®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. The Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers...All Season CompoundPerformance Tread Profile$99.99 - $249.99
- COOPER®CS5 ULTRA TOURINGCS5 ULTRA TOURING Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. The CS5 Ultra Touring provides real-life performance, in real-life conditions for everyday drivers. The CS5 is crafted with leading technology and innovations that meets the needs...Wear Square Visual Indicators3D Micro-Gauge Siping$85.17 - $207.52
- COOPER®EVOLUTION WINTEREVOLUTION WINTER Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$86.85 - $215.41
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-G1ZEON RS3-G1 Tires by Cooper®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Cooper's Zeon RS3-G1 is an exciting all-season tire for high performance passenger cars. Alongside a sleek race-inspired sidewall, the tire’s tread compound and...3D micro-gauge sipes improve the stability of tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.An asymmetrical tread pattern provides better stability during cornering maneuvers and reduces tire noise.$110.44 - $248.25
- COOPER®ZEON RS3-SZEON RS3-S Tires by Cooper®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The RS3-S tire is the latest ultra high performance summer tire in the Cooper performance family. Its low-profile, high performance rating combines world-class dry road...Asymmetric Tread DesignUniform Shoulder Grooves$119.68 - $261.31
- COOPER®DISCOVERER TRUE NORTHDISCOVERER TRUE NORTH Tires by Cooper®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires we offer. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$132.11 - $221.60
- MICHELIN®X-ICE XI3X-ICE XI3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Fuel Efficient. Want to fully embrace winter even in the harshest conditions? Equip your vehicle with Michelin X-ICE Xi3 tires designed to provide ultimate winter confidence...Cross Z sipes, micro-pumps and FleX-Ice compound to take on ice and snowMichelin MaxTouch construction for long-lasting winter performance$109.88 - $269.64
- MICHELIN®PREMIER A/SPREMIER A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Safe when new and safe when worn – it’s all about the Michelin Premier A/S tire! Designed to provide excellent stopping power, this tire stops faster on wet...Advanced EverGrip technology to increase wet performance, reducing aquaplaningSilica-based compound to improve wet grip$115.99 - $259.99
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY HPPRIMACY HP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Looking to equip your vehicle with summer tires that deliver precise handling in both wet and dry conditions? You can’t do better than the Michelin Primacy HP! These...Advanced rubber compounds for short stopping in wet conditionsMichelin Comfort Control technology for a quiet and smooth ride$128.99 - $319.49
- MICHELIN®PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Get this premium-grade Michelin Pilot Super Sport tire to enjoy the exhilaration of driving Michelin’s best performing street tire! Born...Up to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors thanks to the Twaron belt packageVariable Contact Patch 2.0 technology for improved cornering and durability$129.22 - $556.31
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. For sport-oriented vehicles and high-powered saloonsThis all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable rideMore driving pleasure: very precise steering acclaimed by car manufacturers$130.41 - $535.37
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Michelin’s ultimate Ultra-High Performance All-Season tire combining summer levels of wet and dry grip with cold weather and light snow mobility.Variable Contact Patch 3.0 to provide exceptional dry gripThe shortest wet braking of leading competitive tires in the Ultra High Performance A/S category$134.99 - $383.03
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY TOUR A/SPRIMACY TOUR A/S Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. This all-weather passenger car tire offers long-lasting value, exceptional all-season traction and a quiet, comfortable ride.Backed by an 80,000-mile warrantyQuiet, comfortable ride mile after mile$131.83 - $311.18
- MICHELIN®PRIMACY MXM4PRIMACY MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Designed to provide 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 is the perfect choice for those who want it all from their tire: responsive...3D-active sipes for enhanced tractionEco-friendly tire$156.33 - $370.81
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT 4 SPILOT SPORT 4 S Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Unleash your vehicle’s untapped potential with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tire! Derived from the legendary Michelin Pilot Super Sport, this...Dynamic Response technology for enhanced handling, steering and longevityMulti-compound construction for superior wet and dry performance$184.99 - $593.99
- MICHELIN®PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you’re in need of high-quality tires that bring driving pleasure to all four seasons, there’s no better choice than the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3....Variable Contact Patch 2.0 and asymmetric tread pattern for maximized dry grip and long tread lifeTread compound boosted with high levels of silica for shorter wet braking$184.03 - $377.48
- MICHELIN®PILOT MXM4PILOT MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Enjoy a safe and comfortable ride wherever and whenever you go with this superior Michelin Pilot MXM4 tire designed to provide all-season sport handling. With...Unique profile with rounder shoulder to allow you to feel every curveComfort Control technology for reduced noise and improved driving comfort$205.41 - $311.75
- CONTINENTAL®TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The TrueContact is an all-season touring tire designed with a focus on performance and excellent traction. Made using EcoPlus technology, this...High speed rating and load index for extra safety on the road.Precisely engineered traction grooves for better wet traction.$88.99 - $195.99
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT SPORTEXTREMECONTACT SPORT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition, Performance. Tested to the limits by championship-winning race car drivers, the ExtremeContact Sport tire will satisfy even the most demanding...Precise handling and steering on wet, slippery roads.Increased tread life.$96.99 - $407.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. The ContiProContact tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and performance. Its tread...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$99.75 - $361.24
- CONTINENTAL®WINTERCONTACT SIWINTERCONTACT SI Tires by Continental®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. The WinterContact SI is the ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow, and even ice. Enhanced with Continental's PolarPlus technology, the...Unique multi-angled tread pattern for better grip.Improved braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.$102.31 - $284.91
- CONTINENTAL®EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The ExtremeContact DWS06 tire is tuned for all-season drivers who are looking for the excitement of high-performance with the confidence of impressive...Improved tread life and fuel efficiency.Extreme grip in sun, snow, and rain.$108.99 - $319.99
- CONTINENTAL®CONTISPORTCONTACT 5CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The ContiSportContact 5 is a premium ultra-high performance summer tire designed to combine short braking distances and solid cornering traction with fuel...Strong handling and steering capabilities.Unique compound and tread design for better traction.$127.86 - $479.87
- CONTINENTAL®CONTIPROCONTACT SSR (RUN FLAT)CONTIPROCONTACT SSR Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The ContiProContact SSR tire provides all-season versatility and excellent traction while not sacrificing comfort and...Innate lower rolling resistance for fuel efficiency.Perfectly balanced for performance and comfort.$158.08 - $303.22
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7CINTURATO P7 Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and high-powered cars. Pirelli’s first...Optimized Tread DesignCompact Central Blocks$83.50 - $369.76
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 A/SCINTURATO P7 A/S Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Pirelli's first "Green Performance" tire, Cinturato P7 A/S™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design...Optimized Tread DesignLongitudinal Siping and High Lateral Siping Density$106.50 - $516.89
- PIRELLI®CINTURATO P7 (RUN FLAT)CINTURATO P7 RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient, Run Flat. The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is the right choice for drivers looking for a high performance and eco-compatible tire for medium and high-powered cars....Optimized Tread DesignCompact Central Blocks$106.50 - $431.42
- PIRELLI®P ZERO A/S PLUSP ZERO A/S PLUS Tires by Pirelli®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The P Zero All Season Plus is designed to provide higher performance, safety and durability with less environmental impact. Longitudinal and lateral siping...Winter Siping TechnologyOptimized Profile and Innovative Materials$124.92 - $243.22
- PIRELLI®P ZERO NEROP ZERO NERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Ideal for "soft" and "hard" tuning conversions, this tire meets the needs at the performance and aesthetic level, offering a personal identity to all cars from compacts...Optimized tread pattern design enhances handling and controlUnique grooves improve grip and roadholding$113.00 - $214.73
- PIRELLI®P ZEROP ZERO Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Pirelli P ZERO tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its asymmetric tread pattern improves...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$136.24 - $1,020.03
- PIRELLI®P ZERO (RUN FLAT)P ZERO RUN FLAT Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Pirelli P ZERO RUN FLAT tire is designed to provide excellent grip in wet conditions with improved safety in potential aquaplaning situations. Its...Three Wide Longitudinal GroovesS-Shape Tread Design$158.00 - $604.63
- PIRELLI®P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALEP ZERO CORSA SYSTEM DIREZIONALE Tires by Pirelli®. Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The Pirelli P ZERO™ CORSA SYSTEM concept combines directional (front axle fitment) and asymmetric (rear axle fitment or all-round...Directional Design With Longitudinal GroovesAsymmetrical Pattern Design For Pair$285.33 - $427.59
- NEXEN®N PRIZ AH8N PRIZ AH8 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the...Ensures Safe and Stable Driving ExperienceDesigned To Provide Effective Braking$61.16 - $162.86
- NEXEN®N FERA SU1N FERA SU1 Tires by Nexen®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The N Fera SU1 is your summer tire of choice when it comes to navigating through a sudden storm or cruising on a desert road. The tire’s 3 main grooves and 1 semi-groove...Excellent Performance On The Wet RoadDry Grip Technology For Efficient Braking$65.92 - $245.94
- NEXEN®CP671CP671 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck....Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions.Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow.$75.65 - $145.66
- NEXEN®N5000 PLUSN5000 PLUS Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The N5000 Plus features an innovation simple in its concept, but brilliant in its function. Dimples on the tread act to distribute heat evenly across the tire to prevent...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions.Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow.$83.50 - $246.84
- NEXEN®N FERA AU7N FERA AU7 Tires by Nexen®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed with maximum efficiency in mind, this superior tire provides superior handling and control. Its asymmetric design and open lateral grooves ensure maximum...Asymmetric Design and Open Lateral GroovesExcellent Handling Stability and Safety$84.44 - $209.87
- IRONMAN®GR906GR906 Tires by Ironman®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. Go with these GR 906 tires from Ironman and get superior handling in extreme weather thanks to an advanced tread design that provides greater traction and responsiveness in...High-density siping enhances wet and snow tractionTread elements minimize road noise and aid in traction$50.34 - $97.08
About Mazda Miata MX-5 Tires
The Mazda Miata MX-5 is an elegantly styled roadster. It is characterized by open-air styling and a sportish persona. The interior is fitted with an assortment of luxury features designed to give you a memorable ride quality. The Miata has a strong engine that achieves top acceleration in a couple of seconds. A good selection of the most appropriate Mazda Miata MX-5 tires will enhance performance and ride quality tremendously. CARiD stocks high-grade MX-5 tires to meet the varying needs of its wide customer base. CARiD also provides a pool of qualified professionals to guide you as you make your section from the wide varieties available. You need to consider a number of factors before making your choice such as the prevailing season, the roads you will be traveling on and the expected performance of your car. Summer brings with it some unique challenges. Summer tires are designed to handle these challenges in a manner that accentuates your vehicle’s performance. Some of the available brands in this category include the Dunlop SP Sport and Hankook Ventus tires.
Winter tires are also widely available at CARiD including the Michelin and Bridgestone Blizzak tires. These are renowned for their unique aquaplaning resistance and improved grip in wet and slippery conditions. They also have a high braking force and a better feel of the road, which promotes better control and handling. Ensure that your tires are in good condition always. Tread patterns have an impact on performance, stability, hydroplaning resistance and safety. Worn out tires have increased porosity and experience more leakage compared to newer tires. It is imperative that all worn out and aging tires be replaced to avoid compromising safety and performance. Installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on your Mazda Miata MX-5 tires will help you monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices are mounted on tire valves. They send crucial data to the vehicle’s computer regarding deviations from the standard enabling prompt action to be taken.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...