- (84)Hood PanelsMazda
- (9)Hood Shocks + StrutsMazda
- (11)Hood Locks + LatchesMazda
- (37)Hood Hinges + SpringsMazda
- (5)Hood Moldings + DecalsMazda
- (16)Hood HardwareMazda
- (168)Custom HoodsMazda
- (59)Custom Hood ScoopsMazda
- (2)Hood VentsMazda
- (23)Hood PinsMazda
- (314)Bug DeflectorsMazda
- (261)Car BrasMazda
- (21)Emblems + LetteringMazda
- (387)Automotive PaintMazda
Many of the hoods you'll find atop the engine compartment of a Mazda share a lot of the same dimensions. They're all fairly compact in their dimensions and tie into the front headlight and grille quite nicely. Each is unique in its own way, but there's no mistaking the similarities when you're standing on the lot at a Mazda dealership. The problem that most of you are now facing is probably justifying the price of a dealer hood, compared to aftermarket and used junkyard units. You don't need to feel like you're skimping on quality by making an aftermarket hood purchase with us today.
We stock parts that are the best in the business. Consider buying a Replace hood and saving 25-50% off dealer pricing – plus the 20% pricing offered with us daily. Replace will warranty your hood for as long as YOU own the vehicle. They utilize the latest technology and hire the best experts in the business to work for them. Each hood will undergo stringent quality checks and are made to exact OE standards. They fit like your old hood, and look good as new after a paint-matching topcoat is applied. These are new and won't rust like a used one will.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- K-Metal® Hood SupportHood Support by K-Metal®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$16.00 - $47.18
- Replace® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.16 - $174.51
- Sherman® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$12.89 - $157.63
- K-Metal® Hood MoldingHood Molding by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$12.00 - $168.48
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $82.26
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
- GReddy® Carbon Hood Lifter KitCarbon Hood Lifter Kit by GReddy®. GReddy Carbon Hood Damper Kits are carefully designed for each specific OEM hood application. The high-end Carbon Damper and the locking ball joint / cup mounts allow for smooth opening and...Designed for OEM weight hoodsDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$185.25
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$1.88 - $778.13
- K-Metal® Header Panel Brackets and BracesHeader Panel Brackets and Braces by K-Metal® The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high...$7.50 - $671.96
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Back Glass Lift SupportStrongArm™ Back Glass Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $33.09
- Soffseal® Vehicle Weather Strip KitsVehicle Weather Strip Kits by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple...$55.40 - $601.89
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....$5.00 - $115.43
- Sherman® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.16 - $58.90
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsHood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's 'Weak Link'No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure either near the windshield firewall or at the very front - using hinges and brackets designed to pivot and support the weight of the hood fully once it's opened.
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Mazda Hoods Reviews
2005 Mazda RX-8