ProTuner In-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: Fittings not included.
Fitment notes: Power ratings are for naturally aspirated engines running gasoline
|Pressure: 20-120 PSI|
|Ports: #10 AN in and out|
- Ideal for street muscle cars
- Quiet operation
- Self priming
- Continuous duty
- No pump shaft seals, no leaks
- Pump body CNC machined aircraft aluminum
- High-torque custom motor with very low current draw
- Never requires stepdown
- More efficient than other motors
- Double support bearings
- Rebuildable to as-new condition
- Compact design fits in smaller spaces
- Smaller than competitive pumps, lower current draw, more powerful
- Hard anodized, long lasting finish
- Mounting bracket included
- Vertical or horizontal mount
- Polymer wear plates for smooth, quieter operation
Since 1995, Magnafuel® has designed and manufactured premium, long-lasting, durable, high-performance fuel systems. Magnafuel products continue to be developed in close association with professional racers. when you purchase a Magnafuel fuel system, you reap the benefits from the work of those such as Warren Johnson, Kurt Johnson, Greg Anderson, Jason Line, Greg Stanfield, Rick Jones, V.Gaines and many others. When Kurt Johnson became the first NHRA driver to enter the six-second club, he did it with a Magnafuel racing fuel system. As a matter of fact, a Magnafuel fuel system was on-board for every 200 mph pass Warren and Kurt Johnson ever made. Now, Magnafuel racing fuel systems are installed on everything from speedboats to hill-climb trucks. Magnafuel is able to deliver high-end features and race-proven durability in a system that’s affordable to all racers, street to pro. Magnafuel tests every pump and regulator for pressure and volume. All magnafuel pumps and regulators are serialized and marked with the logo and name. if it doesn’t say magnafuel, it isn’t a magnafuel product. When you buy a Magnafuel fuel system, you get a lot more performance for your racing investment.