The Lincoln MKT is a family-friendly crossover wagon that combines both traditional and retro styling design. Its charm largely comes from a spacious cabin that offers comfortable seating for six or seven passengers and a whole lot of luxury combined with a cutting-edge technology. Who likes to parallel park? No one, but with Lincoln’s Active Park Assist parking such a large vehicle has never been so easy - just pull the MKT alongside an open parking spot, hit the APA button and wait – if there’s enough room, the system will steer and park the MKT precisely every time. When it comes to driving, it is easy to get this luxurious barge going thanks to a strong V6 and a smooth six-speed automatic transmission.
Mount a roof rack system and your MKT will be ready for adventures – cargo of all shapes and sizes, camping gear, sporting equipment, and also things you don’t want to put inside the car – all that could be conveniently hauled using a sturdy roof rack. At CARiD we have an extensive selection of Lincoln MKT roof racks and cargo carriers designed to boost your vehicle’s cargo capacity and versatility. For weather sensitive loads you’ll find our assortment of aerodynamic roof top cargo boxes and cargo bags extremely useful. Produced by such top manufacturers like Rhino-Rack, Smittybilt, Curt, Outland, Rugged Ridge, Covercraft, and others, these roof racks and cargo carriers won’t disappoint.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Rhino-Rack® 2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System2500 Multi Fit Aero Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. Stylish, aerodynamic, fuel saving, extruded aluminum black cross bars mount to UV stabilized glass reinforced nylon legs. Designed for vehicles with a bare roof line (without...Quick and easy to installCompatible with all Rhino-Rack roof mount accessories$224.10 - $386.10
- Rhino Rack® Master-Fit Cargo BoxMaster-Fit Cargo Box by Rhino-Rack®. New range of Master-Fit Cargo Boxes have been designed to be safe, solid and also combine styling and aerodynamics for a superior function and fit.$399.00 - $589.10
- Rola® Roof Bike RackRoof Bike Rack by Rola®. Take your bike along for the ride with a bike rack. It only takes a few seconds to clip or strap your bike onto a bike rack.Fits most cars, vans, SUVS, pickupsLevel and secure transport to and from your destination$95.88
- Rhino-Rack® Roof Mount Cargo BasketRoof Mount Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack®. Designed to transport your cargo, this spacious steel Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is well sized to fit that excess load. Consisting of a 2 piece steel construction, the basket features a black...$23.40 - $359.10
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$219.00
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Rhino-Rack® Kayak and Canoe CarrierKayak and Canoe Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This rear loading watercraft carrier is designed to bear the load of bigger, heavier boats. It features heavy-duty glass reinforced nylon cradles that can be mounted in 2 different positions...$134.10
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Rhino-Rack® Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are...Tested to AS1235-2000Supplied with security hardware$76.50
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage BagsUniversal Luggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.$215.10 - $269.10
- Rhino-Rack® Alloy Tray Cargo BasketAlloy Tray Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack®. This versatile Alloy Tray Cargo Basket is the perfect addition to a roof rack system. It enables you to carry and easily secure a variety of cargo including luggage and camping equipment, and...$359.10 - $602.10
- Rhino Rack® Nautic StackNautic Stack by Rhino-Rack®. With the introduction of the Rhino-Rack Nautic Stack it is time to convince your friends to take up kayaking. The vertical design means up to 4 kayaks fit on a single vehicle’s roof. Take one car...The most space conscious kayak loading option on the marketCan carry up to 4 kayaks *depending of the length of your cross bar$148.50
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.