The Lincoln Continental is a full-sized luxury sedan, manufactured by Lincoln from 1982 to 2002. Actually, production of the Lincoln Continental began in 1939, but the car was discontinued and reintroduced several times. The Lincoln Continental is a symbol of the American luxury car industry, and for good reason. Its simple, elegant styling makes it a top choice of those wanting a comfortable car that’s not too flashy.
If you own a Lincoln Continental, you should do your best to keep it in good condition. If something happens to your vehicle, get it fixed right away. If you happen to need parts, we can certainly help! We offer a variety of Lincoln Continental replacement parts, such as OEM-style fenders (both front and rear fenders), hoods, bumpers, and so much more! Instead of shopping all around the web for different parts, why not get them all here at CARiD, and save time AND money? We strive to keep our prices as low as possible, and we always take care of our customers. If you have any questions or need help finding an item, please give us a call today! Our representatives are always standing by to help you out and help make your experience enjoyable!
- Replace® Inner Fender LinerInner Fender Liner by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$4.24 - $182.63
- Replace® Fender LinersFront Inner Fender by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from years of...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$4.24 - $182.63
- SoffSeal® Fender Seals and GasketsFender Seals and Gaskets by SoffSeal®. When finishing your vehicle, items not to be overlooked are the seals, gaskets and gasket kits. SoffSeal™ brand seals and gaskets are simple to install, inexpensive replacement parts that...Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$2.80 - $130.72
- Sherman® Rocker Panel and PatchRocker Panel and Patch by Sherman®. Don't ignore scratched, chipped, or rusty rocker panels just because they're out of the average line of sight. Make your vehicle's appearance perfect in every detail with Sherman rocker panels...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$10.28 - $236.40
- Replace® Front Passenger Side Inner Fender (FO1249123)Front Passenger Side Inner Fender (FO1249123) by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$30.56
- Buyers® 19.5" Half Round Poly Fender (8590195)19.5" Half Round Poly Fender (8590195) by Buyers®. Size: 19.5". This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$58.05
- Buyers® 22.5"-24.5" Half Round Poly Fender (8590245)22.5"-24.5" Half Round Poly Fender (8590245) by Buyers®. Size: 22.5"-24.5". This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$65.00
- KampCo® 8 x 26 x 10" 16 Gauge 70 Deg. Slant Single Steel Fender (6802-16GA)8 x 26 x 10" 16 Gauge 70 Deg. Slant Single Steel Fender by KampCo®.$26.23
- KampCo® 12 x 36 14 Gauge Skirt Steel (12X36SK-14GA)12 x 36 14 Gauge Skirt Steel by KampCo®.$26.35
- KampCo® 7 x 28 x 10 16 Gauge Single Steel Fender (6602-16GA)7 x 28 x 10 16 Gauge Single Steel Fender by KampCo®.$26.84
- KampCo® 9X32X15-1/2" 16 Gauge Radius One Side Single Steel Fender (6401-16)9X32X15-1/2" 16 Gauge Radius One Side Single Steel Fender by KampCo®.$32.67
- KampCo® 9" x 32" x 15-1/2" 16 Gauge Single Steel Fender (6601-16)9" x 32" x 15-1/2" 16 Gauge Single Steel Fender by KampCo®.$40.14
- KampCo® 10 x 36 x 19" 16 Gauge 70 Deg. Slant Single Steel Fender (6701-16)10 x 36 x 19" 16 Gauge 70 Deg. Slant Single Steel Fender by KampCo®.$43.27
- KampCo® 10-3/4 x 36 x 18 16 Gauge Radius Single Steel Fender (6403-16)10-3/4 x 36 x 18 16 Gauge Radius Single Steel Fender by KampCo®.$44.84
- KampCo® 12" x 72" 14 Gauge Skirt Steel (6001-112)12" x 72" 14 Gauge Skirt Steel by KampCo®.$52.15
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$163.58 - $196.56
Lincoln Continental Fenders Reviews
1997 Jeep Cherokee