- (4)Roof Cargo BoxesLincoln Blackwood
- (5)Base Rack SystemsLincoln Blackwood
- (22)Canoe Carriers & Kayak RacksLincoln Blackwood
- (3)Roof Ski & Snowboard RacksLincoln Blackwood
- (11)Roof Cargo BasketsLincoln Blackwood
- (43)Roof Rack AccessoriesLincoln Blackwood
- (39)Bed RacksLincoln Blackwood
- (86)Bike RacksLincoln Blackwood
The Blackwood is comfortable enough to drive over even the longest journeys which means that it’s perfectly suited to almost any lifestyle. Of course, as with any truck there is only so much storage space so you’re looking for ways to get more without compromising the way you use the vehicle. There is no need to continue searching because you’ve come to the right place and our range of Lincoln Blackwood roof carriers give you the chance to make your roof a lot more useful and make each journey more comfortable at the same time.
We have everything you need to make your journeys easier by taking things out of the interior of the vehicle and putting them securely on the roof out of your way. We have specialized carriers to carry specific tools like bikes, kayaks or even spare tires and we have more generalized box carriers that allow you to fit a range of different things in them so that you don’t need to put them in the vehicle which is perfect for dirty boots. We have everything you need to suit your needs and we have everything at prices that give you great value for your money!
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Snowboard CarrierSnowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...$149.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Trail Roof Cargo BasketTrail Roof Cargo Basket by Thule®. Delivering a perfect blend of unique design and top-notch materials, this superior carrier basket is jam-packed with integrated and advanced features that are intuitive and simple to use. With...Provides enough room for your extra load while on the goFits a broad range of vehicles with versatile mounting hardware$499.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...$629.95
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$149.95
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a...$149.95
- Rola® Roof Bike RackRoof Bike Rack by Rola®. Take your bike along for the ride with a bike rack. It only takes a few seconds to clip or strap your bike onto a bike rack.Fits most cars, vans, SUVS, pickupsLevel and secure transport to and from your destination$95.88
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$189.95
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak RackSlipstream Kayak Rack by Thule®. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the...$349.95
- Thule® Stacker Kayak CarrierStacker Kayak Carrier by Thule®. As its name implies, the Stacker lets you carry up to 4 kayaks stacked on their side, safely and easily, or you can carry less than 4 kayaks and have room left for other Thule accessories. The...$159.95
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$219.00
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.