The Lexus LS is a full-size luxury sedan which started to be in production from 1990. This model has four generations; all vehicles were featured with a V-8 engine and a rear-wheel drive option, though since 2006, all-wheel drive and hybrid options were also available. In the U.S., this model was the top-selling luxury sedan for 15 of the first 17 years following its debut. It is interesting to know that in U.S. consumer publication, the Lexus LS is acknowledged as one of the most reliable vehicles ever produced. This model held the top ranking in J.D. Power and Associates’ U.S. Vehicle Dependability Survey for 15 years from 1994 to 2009, again in 2012, third place in 2013 and top again in 2014.
If you got a lighting problem with your Lexus LS, we can help you out! On our website you can find the finest assortment of lights for your vehicle. CARiD guarantees premium quality and reliability of all lights because we cooperate with the well-known automotive manufacturers like Sylvania, Hella, Pilot, etc. We know that your vehicle deserves only great lights, so make your order right now; it is easy like 1-2-3! Enjoy your renewed Lexus LS!
Customize your Lexus LS with a set of extra bright headlights, put some flash on the back of your vehicle with custom tail lights, or add a little individuality with a stylish 3rd brake light. Designed not only to complement the look of your Lexus LS, but also assist in safe driving, all lights from our comprehensive collection meet the highest quality standards and are guaranteed to operate under harsh weather conditions. Save time and personalize your vehicle with CARiD.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- HeadlightsJanuary 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...by
- Signal LightsFebruary 07, 2017Custom Signal Lamps Complete Your Exterior...Throughout all periods of automotive design, the front lights on a vehicle have done a lot to define the look of cars' and trucks' front fascias. And no matter what...by
- Replacement Electrical PartsJanuary 26, 2017Light Switches | Different Locations For...In this article, we'll help you locate replacement switches you need for headlights, fog lights, brake lights, reverse lights, interior lights, and more. These...by
- LED LightsNovember 17, 2016LED Fog Light Bulbs | Brighten Your View on...When you consider the vital role that fog lights play, it's easy to see that brighter is better. Because fog lights are positioned lower to the ground, the light they...by
- Off-Road LightsOctober 26, 2016Off-Road Fog Lights | When the Road Ends and...Experienced off-roaders say one of the most valuable things you could have on your vehicle when riding over the trails is a strong set of lights that help you see...by
- LED LightsOctober 25, 2016LED Headlight Conversion Bulbs - The...Exciting advances in technology have finally made it possible for the benefits of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to work effectively as automotive headlight bulbs....by
- LED LightsJune 28, 2016LED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an...Throughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the...by
- Fog LightsMay 26, 2016Factory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or...While the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your...by
- HeadlightsApril 29, 2016Care And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam...by
- Tail LightsAugust 06, 2015Can I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My...While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or...by
- Off-Road LightsJuly 28, 2015What Light Beam Patterns Are There For...When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally...by
- Tail LightsJuly 24, 2015What Are The Differences Between Euro And LED...To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were...by