Founded in 1989, Lexus became the second luxury brand of the Japanese automotive manufacturer. Though the first one was Acura, Honda’s subsidiary that was established in 1986, Lexus, which was created by Toyota, has surpassed Acura and became the most profitable Japanese company in the luxury market segment. Originally intended to enter only the North American market, where Toyotas and Japanese vehicles in general were strongly associated with entry-level cars and were unable to compete with the domestic and European luxury brands, Lexus has already announced oneself on the world scene and is now considered one of leading companies of the premium market segment.
Though Lexus is famous for its everlasting durability and ultimate strength, its vehicles suffer from wear over time just like any vehicles. When it’s time to maintain or repair the ignition system on your Lexus, regardless of its model and year of manufacture, head over to our virtual shop for quality replacement parts. Browse through our selection of Lexus ignition parts right at the webpage. Designed and produced by top aftermarket companies, these parts are as good as their original equipment counterparts, but are considerably more affordable. Feel free to contact our customer service team available seven days a week.
- ACDelco® Professional™ Conventional Spark PlugProfessional™ Conventional Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Designed for today’s most popular autos, as well as several marine applications, ACDelco’s Rapidfire® Platinum Spark Plugs fit engines using conventional plugs, as well as...Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal.Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.$2.30 - $17.82
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...Platinum center electrodePlatinum ground electrode$2.40 - $32.59
- Motorcraft® Nickel Spark PlugNickel Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.65 - $15.10
- Standard® Pro Series™ Spark Plug Wire SetPro Series™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$7.64 - $464.64
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltageDriving circuit is integrated into top of coil$9.12 - $398.38
- Cardone® DistributorDistributor by Cardone Select®. Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all distributors meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. The only NEW distributor in the aftermarket that is 100% computer tested for...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$33.45 - $360.99
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Ignition CoilTru-Tech™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.97 - $109.84
- Standard® Spark Plug WireSpark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.58 - $509.04
- Standard® Intermotor™ Ignition CoilIntermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...$16.59 - $1,175.91
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.50 - $9.30
- Denso® Primary Ignition WirePrimary Ignition Wire by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering...Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivityFiberglass braid for maximum strength$13.29 - $619.43
- Spectra Premium® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process.All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$9.59 - $163.56
- NGK® Laser Iridium™ Spark PlugLaser Iridium™ Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.Laser welded Iridium center electrode tipPlatinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life$8.68 - $41.78
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performanceReduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static$10.30 - $406.45
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...Fused iridium and platinum center electrode, sintered into an extended insulator nose reaches self-cleaning temperature only seconds after starting and provides exceptional wear resistanceTapered shape of the ground electrode reduces flame shrouding for improved combustion and more power$8.97 - $11.84
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Lexus Ignition Parts Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler