- 350GT Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 400GT Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Aventador Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Countach Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Diablo Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Espada Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Gallardo Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Huracan Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Islero Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Jalpa Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Jarama Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Miura Replacement Fuel System Parts
One of the most renowned automobile manufacturers, Automobili Lamborghini was founded by Ferruccio Lamborghini in 1963. Originally it was created to produce tractors, but then the company turned to construction of luxurious and strong sports cars. Although such business was regarded as an unexplainable extravagance, Lamborghini turned out to be profitable, so a new, larger and better-equipped factory was soon built. In November at the Turin Auto Show the first vehicle was released, and since then the Lamborghini brand has never ceased its automobile manufacturing activity. These days, with 130 dealerships worldwide, the brand builds dynamic, elegant and powerful sports cars.
If a motor of a vehicle lost its original power or mileage decreased, the problem may be related to defective fuel system parts. Our store delivers a multitude of different high-quality repair components, among which are Lamborghini fuel system parts such as fuel tanks, fuel injectors and rails, fuel filters, carburetors, throttle bodies, fuel hoses, clamps, gaskets and seals, and many other products including fuel system additives. So, if there are some fuel system components to be replaced, visit us online. We are always ready to supply our clients with everything needed for maintenance or repair!
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.39 - $97.89
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.Ideal for street muscle carsQuiet operation$474.72 - $536.64
- Radium® Automotive AccessoriesAutomotive Accessories by Radium®. The optional plumbing kits include fittings and hoses to make the fuel pump hanger a direct bolt-in OEM replacement for both single and dual pump configurations. The included hose/fittings allow...$85.45 - $968.95
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.ORB-10 inlet and outlet portsFor EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109$407.05
- Aeromotive® Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel PumpUniversal Billet Mechanical Carbureted Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...For gasoline engines onlyDevelops 12 PSI line pressure when used with regulators$365.21
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight...Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicableE85 Compatible$124.34
- Aeromotive® 200 Series Stealth Fuel TankUniversal 200 Series Stealth Fuel Tank by Aeromotive®. Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The question is...200 lph high performance fuel pumpSupports up to$661.78 - $1,170.42
- K&N® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by K&N®. K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance rolled seam that exceeds...Superior ConstructionLow Restriction$8.72 - $74.99
- Blox Racing® Adjustable Fuel Pressure RegulatorAdjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator by Blox Racing®. The BLOX Racing adjustable fuel pressure regulator (FPR) is an affordable and easy-to-install alternative to those complicated and expensive aftermarket units. This billet...$40.00
- JET® Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by JET®. Installed product is non-returnable.$31.46 - $110.21
- Demon Carburetion® Road Series CarburetorsRoad Series Carburetors Road Series Carburetors. Styled and calibrated for Street Rods and mildly modified Street Machines and light trucks, the Road Series is an impressive performer. With a remarkably smooth choke tower design,...Max-Density Cast Rib-Reinforced BaseplateMax-Density Cast Metering Blocks$469.95
- Demon Carburetion® Mighty Series CarburetorsMighty Series Carburetors by Demon Carburetion®. designed for high output street engines and for race engines. This carburetor is prepared to operate in conjunction with turbocharged and centrifugally supercharged applications.Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™Billet Metering Blocks$671.95 - $713.95
- Demon Carburetion® Speed Series CarburetorsThe Speed Series Carburetor is the most formidable performance street carburetor. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very driveable...Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™Billet Metering Blocks$312.95 - $622.95
- Holley® Performance CarburetorsPerformance Carburetors Holley® Holley Carburetors are Engineering to Improve Performance. Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$335.95 - $471.95
- JET® Carburetor and ComponentsCarburetor and Components by JET®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by JET features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Trimmed throttle shaftsUltimate airflow$5.96 - $1,469.25
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.