- 350GT Starting & Charging
- 400GT Starting & Charging
- Aventador Starting & Charging
- Countach Starting & Charging
- Diablo Starting & Charging
- Espada Starting & Charging
- Gallardo Starting & Charging
- Huracan Starting & Charging
- Islero Starting & Charging
- Jalpa Starting & Charging
- Jarama Starting & Charging
- Miura Starting & Charging
Automobili Lamborghini was established in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini, a self-made man, who has gained a strong reputation in fixing broken engines during World War II, as well as building tractors after the war. It is said that the Italian entrepreneur decided to found its own brand of sports cars after a dispute with Enzo Ferrari, showing that even an argument can sometimes lead to amazing results. Since 1963, in fact, Lamborghini has been synonymous with supercars in the purest meaning of the term: uncompromisingly cutting edge and outrageously aggressive body styling, monstrous engines providing racing performance, and precise handling. Just pronouncing names such as the Miura, Countach, Diablo, Aventador excites: Lamborghinis are supercars of character, precisely as those fighting bulls from which many models are named after.
The starting and charging system features such main components as a starter, responsible for cranking the engine, a rechargeable battery that supplies the electricity required for the functioning of the vehicle, and an alternator, responsible for recharging the battery. At our online shop we sell upscale Lamborghini starting & charging parts, made and guaranteed by the most reliable aftermarket brands, just what supercars like Lamborghinis deserve. A competent staff at our online Help Center will answer all your questions about our repair parts.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$84.15 - $175.06
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$123.89 - $457.67
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...Compact sizeAbsorbed glass mat technology$131.92 - $293.63
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$149.52 - $178.82
- Optima® BlueTop™ Car BatteryBlueTop™ Starting and Deep-Cycle Car Battery by Optima®. Installing an Optima BlueTop high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means exceptional running time and more recharges than you’d get out of a traditional...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$174.29 - $215.49
- Dorman® Battery BoltUniversal Battery Bolt by Dorman®. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Battery Hold Downs for a wide range of applications. All the Battery Hold Downs are constructed of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability.Available in a large variety of lengths, diameters, and sizesDirect replacement Battery Terminal Bolts available (where applicable) to ensure a proper fit$6.28 - $28.55
- BTP® J Battery Tray HooksJ Battery Tray Hooks by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its electrical elements from the headlights...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$7.25
- Braille Battery® Advanced Lightweight AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Using our AGM racing technology we have put a lot of power into a very small package. With pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other...Sealed Valve Regulated DesignCompletely eliminates acid spills and corrosion on terminals. Environmentally safe and does not need filling or maintenance.$149.99 - $229.99
- Mechman Alternators® Elite Series AlternatorElite Series Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. 250 Amp, T Mount. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$599.00
- Mechman Alternators® S Series Compact AlternatorS Series Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. The S series of 6 phase alternators offers incredible output in a compact and durable package. Highly efficient, these units use less horsepower than conventional 3 phase alternators. 12...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$374.00 - $499.00
- Trans-Dapt® Custom Generator BracketCustom Generator/Alternator Bracket by Trans-Dapt®. Headers, Head Flange Gaskets, Head Flange Bolts, Collector Bolts and gaskets, socket style exhaust system adapters (reducers); Oil Pan, Oil pan gaskets, oil pick-up tube, pan...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$14.71
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty Battery (49AGM)Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty Battery (49AGM) by ACDelco®. Voltage: 12 V. Cold Cranking Amps: 900. Reserve Capacity: 160. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$167.11
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty Battery (48AGM)Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty Battery (48AGM) by ACDelco®. Voltage: 12 V. Cold Cranking Amps: 760. Reserve Capacity: 120. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$162.10
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Lamborghini Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango