Excel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like age and miles driven. Each part is application-tuned to meet the specific needs of your vehicle and provide consistent performance.
- KYB recommended OEM replacement shock
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that global OEM products include.
KYB is the world's largest supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers, and the Excel-G is built on the same assembly lines. It uses the very same high quality components that together work to restore the vehicle's originally designed capabilities such as handling and stability. The Excel-G is a twin-tube gas hydraulic shock that consists of an inner working cylinder and an outer fluid reservoir. The shaft and piston force hydraulic fluid in and out of both, which dampens the vehicle's body movement. Two multi-stage valves of the shock work to provide better handling characteristics during virtually all driving conditions. The working cylinder that the piston works in is also very important, that's why the experts at KYB use extruded tubing which provides a positive seal and consistent performance.
KYB® Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects.