V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Drivers who want more than just an outstanding look and lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range, will find KW Variant 2 "inox-line" coilovers are their perfect suspension solution. The stainless steel struts with corrosion-resistant components provide unmatched durability and give you the possiblity to adjust the dampers to your own requirements with 16 clicks of rebound setting.
- Set of 4 coilovers that achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safety
- Damper settings have been optimally pre-set by KW Engineers and are not adjustable
- Shock absorbers are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot blasting, jigging, UV-test, phosphate coating, EPS coating) for optimal durability and minimized jigging characteristics
- Composite polyamide spring plates and ring nuts are light weight, corrosion-free, and effectively dampen vibrations and road noise
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel strut casing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Features a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer/additional spring with integrated dust cap that protects against grit and the elements
- 100% street legal and German TUV approved
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
More comfort or more sportiness - you decide! As with all KW coilovers, engineers develop vehicle specific damper settings which undergo comprehensive test cycles on the Nürburgring Nordschleife and on 7-post rig at KW driving dynamic center. A KW coilover kit makes the driving experience more dynamic and direct. With the rebound adjustablility on KW Variant 2 coilovers you can have more influence in handling and comfort of the car. With 16 precise clicks you can adjust the KW dampers (more firm or more comfortable) without affecting the the compression damping. The rebound valves on KW twin-tube dampers have to be adjusted at the end of the piston rod with an integrated adjustment wheel or the twist-adjuster which is included with the coilover kit. By increasing the rebound force via the adjustment wheel, the body movements are reduced and adjusts the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle giving you more stability at increased corner speed. If you change for example the wheel / tire combination (approved by the car manufacturer) to larger wheels, then with a KW Variant 2 coilover you will be able to adjust the car's handling and the new wheels perfectly to each other.
KW Quality - Your satisfaction is motivation. At headquarters in Fichtenberg each KW Variant 2 "inox-line" coilovers are subject to extensive stress tests during production to meet the high standards of KW quality control. Each damper and suspension kit is thoroughly tested before ever leaving facilities. Of course, each kit is also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. KW "inox-line" coilover struts are 100% rust-free and have an unlimited life time under all weather conditions. All parts are designed for long term use. After a salt spray test the KW "inox-line" coilover struts were free of oxidation. Even after years of use the ability to adjust the ride height will not be affected.
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive® GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW's success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge's Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in NГјrburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. Our website offers the best values you'll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.