- KUMHO® ECSTA 4X KU22ECSTA 4X KU22 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. No matter what the weather - live life to its fullest - go where and how you want! This competitive tire delivers class-leading ultra high performance in wet...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/W$142.85 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$571.40 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA LE SPORT KU39ECSTA LE SPORT KU39 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Racing bred with street manners makes this premium quality tire the perfect choice for sports cars and sports sedans. Designed to provide maximum...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/Y$134.76 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$539.04 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA PA31ECSTA PA31 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 97/V$135.32 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$541.28 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Designed to take any driver to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be achieved in a...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/W$142.61 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$570.44 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS91ECSTA PS91 Tires by Kumho® . Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Developed for the ultimate supercar enthusiast, the Ecsta PS91 delivers a high level of wet and dry handling performance at high speeds on and off the track.Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/Y$161.25 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$645.00 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA SPTECSTA SPT Summer / Performance Tires by Kumho® . This automotive tire is the ideal tire for the sports car owner on a budget and sedan owners looking for a sportier feel or plus-sized fitments. The directional tread design provides...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/W$223.03 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$892.12 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA V720ECSTA V720 Tires by Kumho® . Season: Summer. Type: Track / Competition. The Ecsta V720 was bred for autocross and domesticated for civil society. It offers heart-pounding performance on dry pavement, cool confidence on wet, and an...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 91/W$164.35 each●In Stock - Ships within 24 hrs$657.40 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECSTA XSECSTA XS Tires by Kumho® . Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. The ultimate in street handling and grip, this modern tire is designed for the most extreme handling and grip capability in normal street use. Built...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/W$184.82 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$739.28 / set of 4
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA71SOLUS TA71 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Developed specifically for the premium crossover and sport utility vehicles in the marketplace. Used as original equipment tire by Hyundai and Kia, the Eco Solus...Size: 235/40R18Load/Speed Rating: 95/W$160.88 each●In Stock - Ships in 3 to 5 days$643.52 / set of 4
Established in 1960 in South Korea, Kumho is in the top ten tire manufacturers in the world, and their products are fitted as original equipment on Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, and Smart Car models. In addition to offering state-of-the-art passenger vehicle tires, Kumho specializes in race track, high-performance, and heavy truck applications (Kumhos are fitted as OEM equipment on Mercedes-Benz commercial trucks and Sprinter vans.) We offer a wide variety of Kumhos created for all climates, vehicles, and driving needs.
Kumho won the Tire Manufacturing & Design Innovation of the Year Award at the Tire Technology Expo for perfecting a process of laser-cutting tire tread patterns, which has allowed their engineers to improve every style of their tires. This refined laser etching system makes possible innovative dual-layered tread patterns that provide more effective grip and noise reduction and permits sidewall designs to be shaped more aerodynamically for lower rolling resistance.
If you need tires for ultra-high performance, Kumho has a wide selection of summer performance tires, pure track racing tires, and all-weather tires designed to enhance the performance of any sport sedan, GT coupe, or compact. And if you need tires for your Ford Super Duty F-450, heavy truck, or van, Kumho offers over a dozen choices in their impressive line-up of heavy commercial radial tires. Their selection lets you further choose tires customized for paved highway driving, poor roads, or no-pavement conditions. Higher- and lower-profile sidewall choices with or without wide bases are available as well.
CARiD's web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you're looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Kumho tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You'll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you're ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
The '90s have been the runway for a takeoff into the 21st century. Kumho is refreshing its corporate culture today to cope with the ever-changing business environment in the world under the WTO regime and take its place on the global forefront. In 2010, Kumho Tire celebrated its 50th year anniversary.