- KUMHO® SENSE KR26SENSE KR26 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Today's small and mid-size cars and hybrids need all-season performance, rolling-resistance, durability and comfort. Kumho Tire utilizes its world-class...Excellent all-around, wet and dry performanceAdvanced tread compounding and casing construction improve driving experienceSize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 102/H$121.57 each●In Stock (72) - Ships within 24 hrs$486.28 / set of 4
- KUMHO® SOLUS KH16SOLUS KH16 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The optimal performance tire delivers crisp steering response with outstanding ride comfort and all-season traction that complements modern sedans and sports...Maintained outstanding ability to absorb bumps even while increasing the responsePerfect blend of steering response, ride comfort and increased mileageSize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 100/H$147.92 each●In Stock (156) - Ships within 24 hrs$591.68 / set of 4
- KUMHO® CRUGEN PREMIUM KL33CRUGEN PREMIUM KL33 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snowSize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 102/V$104.67 each●In Stock (18) - Ships in 3 to 5 days$418.68 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ROAD VENTURE APTROAD VENTURE APT Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. This is an excellent replacement tire for pickups, SUVs and mini-vans. The size offering ranges from P-metric applications in a standard load to...Increased steering response and comfortable rideImproved response to hydroplaningSize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 102/H$136.63 each●In Stock (2) - Ships in 3 to 5 days$273.26 / set of 2
- KUMHO® SOLUS TA11SOLUS TA11 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Performance. An exceptionally comfortable all-season performance tire, with a tread optimized for wet traction and a compound engineered to last. The rounded shoulder design...Large inner and outer shoulder blocks designed for excellent dry traction and handlingSiping in the middle ribs ensures excellent wet and snow tractionSize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 102/T$121.64 each●In Stock (308) - Ships in 3 to 5 days$486.56 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECO SOLUS KL21ECO SOLUS KL21 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. Developed specifically for the premium crossover and sport utility vehicles in the marketplace. Used as original equipment tire by Hyundai and...Improved wear resistance and traction capability in both wet and dry conditionsEnhanced strength, durability, ride comfort and better fuel economySize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 102/H$141.70 each●In Stock (80) - Ships in 3 to 5 days$566.80 / set of 4
- KUMHO® ECO SOLUS KL21ECO SOLUS KL21 Tires by Kumho® . Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. Developed specifically for the premium crossover and sport utility vehicles in the marketplace. Used as original equipment tire by Hyundai and...Improved wear resistance and traction capability in both wet and dry conditionsEnhanced strength, durability, ride comfort and better fuel economySize: 225/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 102/H$85.07 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$340.28 / set of 4
Established in 1960 in South Korea, Kumho is in the top ten tire manufacturers in the world, and their products are fitted as original equipment on Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, and Smart Car models. In addition to offering state-of-the-art passenger vehicle tires, Kumho specializes in race track, high-performance, and heavy truck applications (Kumhos are fitted as OEM equipment on Mercedes-Benz commercial trucks and Sprinter vans.) We offer a wide variety of Kumhos created for all climates, vehicles, and driving needs.
Kumho won the Tire Manufacturing & Design Innovation of the Year Award at the Tire Technology Expo for perfecting a process of laser-cutting tire tread patterns, which has allowed their engineers to improve every style of their tires. This refined laser etching system makes possible innovative dual-layered tread patterns that provide more effective grip and noise reduction and permits sidewall designs to be shaped more aerodynamically for lower rolling resistance.
If you need tires for ultra-high performance, Kumho has a wide selection of summer performance tires, pure track racing tires, and all-weather tires designed to enhance the performance of any sport sedan, GT coupe, or compact. And if you need tires for your Ford Super Duty F-450, heavy truck, or van, Kumho offers over a dozen choices in their impressive line-up of heavy commercial radial tires. Their selection lets you further choose tires customized for paved highway driving, poor roads, or no-pavement conditions. Higher- and lower-profile sidewall choices with or without wide bases are available as well.
CARiD's web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you're looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Kumho tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You'll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you're ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
The '90s have been the runway for a takeoff into the 21st century. Kumho is refreshing its corporate culture today to cope with the ever-changing business environment in the world under the WTO regime and take its place on the global forefront. In 2010, Kumho Tire celebrated its 50th year anniversary.