Kia Soul Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C & Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- TYC®AlternatorAlternator by TYC®. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give you a...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$80.96 - $237.25
- SenSen®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$14.16 - $95.76
- Centric®Preferred Plain Brake KitPreferred Plain Brake Kit by Centric®. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Includes: Plain Premium Black or High Carbon Alloy Rotors and Posi Quiet Premium Pads. Centric Axle Packs are engineered to restore original braking performance for...Centric® brake systems offer significant improvements to braking performanceAxle Pack pre-selected components provide easy parts selection$51.33 - $2,993.34
- Replace®OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects, remanufactured using the...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,299.90 - $8,271.90
- Walker®Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Mufflers and Resonators Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fitOE-style louvered tube technology for a premium, factory-like sound$7.12 - $944.75
- APDI®RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$39.56 - $629.75
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$38.96 - $1,887.70
- A1 Cardone®Rack and Pinion AssemblyRack and Pinion Assembly by A1 Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all rack & pinion units meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Supplied with O.E. grade seals, O-rings and boots to provide optimal...100% computerized hydraulic testing for proper flow, leakage and performance ensures perfect fit and function100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure no leaking and long-lasting performance$57.73 - $865.46
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$35.67 - $339.41
- Dorman®OE Solutions™ Tailgate Lock Actuator MotorOE Solutions™ Tailgate Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman®. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking your vehicle’s tailgate with Dorman’s Tailgate Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power tailgate...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHigh quality electric motor$31.95 - $389.41
- TYC®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by TYC®. When your condenser is leaking, restricted, or otherwise damaged, you know you need to get a new one right away. The good news is you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement component because TYC...All TYC condensers are vehicle tested to ensure drop-in fit ease of installation and trouble-free function during the testing phasePremium grade aluminum tubes, brackets, curved hoses and fittings are designed to OE specifications$32.93 - $174.66
- EXEDY®OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.Manufactured on same production line as original equipment clutch componentsMeets or exceeds OEM standards$30.50 - $2,170.35
- Bosch®OE Specialty Iridium Spark PlugOE Specialty Iridium Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Iridium Spark Plugs are engineered to deliver both high performance and long life, representing the best of OE spark plug technology. The ultra-fine wire design and laser welded tapered...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsMatch the fit, form, and function of the OE design$2.39 - $16.16
- Bosch®Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Bosch®. The Bosch oxygen sensor utilizes a mix of zirconium and yttrium oxides and other elements to form a tough base that withstands the intense stress to which oxygen sensors are subjected. Each element is incredibly...OE-EquivalentOE Style connectors and wire lengths$9.23 - $122.85
- MANN-Filter®Air FilterAir Filter by Mann-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This Mann air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition of...Optimum protection for the engine, airflow meters and other sensorsPerfectly adapted in form and function to your vehicle$6.07 - $122.86
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- Access Tools®Car Opening Manual (MS)Universal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Mothers®Interior Cloth/Vinyl KitInterior Cloth/Vinyl Kit by Mothers®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$4.34 - $9.79
- Remy®StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$25.17 - $574.42
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$14.92 - $368.64
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$9.06 - $161.72
- Replace®OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$145.95 - $1,449.00
- Davico®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Davico®. This direct-fit catalytic converter by Davico will be a great solution to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter. Once your stock cat fails to perform its job, replacement is the...Helps your vehicle emit harmless gasesDirect OEM replacement$32.22 - $1,356.88
- Spectra Premium®Engine Cooling FanEngine Cooling Fan by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies are also...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$34.43 - $1,175.74
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$51.48 - $839.98
- Cardone®Power Steering PumpPower Steering Pump by Cardone®. If you're looking for a replacement power steering pump for your vehicle, why not equip it with Cardone's new or remanufactured pump that will give you the performance you can rely on? All components are...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$25.12 - $310.13
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$33.81 - $151.03
- Cardone®Windshield Wiper MotorWindshield Wiper Motor by Cardone®. Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life. Motor magnets are 100% recharged for superior performance and reliability. Improved over original...100% Load Testing ensures guaranteed performance every timeBrushes are precisely designed to ensure armature and contacts are properly matched$27.68 - $339.93
- Spectra Premium®HVAC Heater CoreHVAC Heater Core by Spectra Premium®. If you’re not feeling much heat or your carpet is wet and you smell antifreeze, chances are you need a new heater core. If testing proves that your heater core is defective, replace it with this...100% quality assuranceDrop in fit for easy installation$15.70 - $218.56
- Dorman®Automatic Transmission Oil PanAutomatic Transmission Oil Pan by Dorman®. Designed with a drain plug for easy service of the transmission fluid, Dorman's Auto Transmission Oil Pan eliminates the hassle of having to loosen the pan for fluid changes.Direct replacement for ease of installationTough powder-coat finish for long-lasting corrosion protection$12.23 - $141.95
In April 2014, the South Korean manufacturer Kia Motors began selling the updated Kia Soul. The second generation model significantly transformed in appearance, but the concept remained the same. The new Soul has become even more stylish and functional. Unique original body lines, wide wheel arches, and a huge windshield - all this attracts attention. The new generation multimedia system will take care of passengers’ mood, offering incredible opportunities. This vehicle is a great choice for those who want to stand out from the crowd.
Lucky owners of the Kia Soul can be always sure that they can find any type of repair parts here, on CARiD. We deal with the most reliable brands in the industry so you get nothing but high quality. We guarantee that the replacement parts we offer meet the highest original equipment standards. And you will definitely like our competitive prices. We do our best to ship the products in the shortest time. Please contact our customer support team if you have any questions and don’t hesitate to place your order!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today`s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine`s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine`s crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- $110.20 - $574.42
- $7.12 - $944.75