- (163)Fuel PumpsKia Optima
- (149)Fuel TanksKia Optima
- (30)Fuel FiltersKia Optima
- (68)Fuel Injectors & RailsKia Optima
- (40)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsKia Optima
- (72)Throttle BodiesKia Optima
- (81)CarburetorKia Optima
- (3)Diesel Fuel System PartsKia Optima
- (112)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsKia Optima
- (49)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesKia Optima
- (108)Fuel System AdditivesKia Optima
- (7)Accelerator PedalsKia Optima
Finding quality parts for your Kia vehicle can be a real hassle. There are so many crappy knockoff parts out there (most manufactured for pennies-on-the-dollar) that it often seems like the only choice you have is to bear down and go to the dealer for a good ol fashioned “wallet spanking.” This is especially true when you need genuine OE replacement part for your Optima's fuel system. Parts like the fuel pump are pricey and there's no way you're driving your car if the pump's faulty!
Our mission is to bring you low-cost parts that are made with the same care and precision that factory Kia parts are made with. The companies that make the fuel pumps, injectors, sending units, gas caps, fuel, tanks, filters, and gaskets we sell are all brands that also make OEM parts for major auto manufacturers to put in their factory vehicles. You've all heard of name brands like Bosch, Genuine, Delphi, and Replace – These companies make quality fuel pumps, filters, and replacement gas tanks that way undercut the dealer's price. And their parts last and perform just as well! We sell fuel system parts made by the aforementioned heavyweight brands, along with many others you might not have heard of like FAE, Donga, and Pilot.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Standard® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...$4.48 - $848.20
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$8.76 - $560.46
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$27.26 - $2,361.73
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck by Spectra Premium®. Just like a rusted fuel tank, a corroded filler neck can also lead to premature fuel pump failure, clogged filter and injectors, and performance issues. This product by Spectra Premium is built...Dual coated for enhanced corrosion protectionPrevents fuel contamination and pressure and fuel leaks$11.15 - $882.45
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$44.58 - $1,392.39
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $63.85
- Dorman® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Dorman®. Your fuel tank is damaged or leaking? If so, this is the direct replacement that will fit perfectly. Featuring a strong steel construction, this replacement fuel tank is painted for an extra layer of corrosion...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRust-resistant construction$74.66 - $898.95
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...Designed to keep your fuel tank in placeSame quality as OE for less money$15.30 - $290.81
- Motorcraft® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Keep fuel clean with this premium product from Motorcraft. Manufactured from a 300-series stainless steel, this fuel filter traps and holds the smallest dirt particles, which can lead to poor performance...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$2.34 - $326.79
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.