- KENDA®VEZDA ECO KR30VEZDA ECO KR30 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Fuel Efficient. Designed for premium high-performance touring cars, the Kenda Vezda Eco KR30 features a silica infused tread compound that reduces C02 emissions and...Designed for high-performance applicationsConfident traction in all weather conditions$61.88 - $115.06 each
- KENDA®KAISER KR20KAISER KR20 Tires by Kenda®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. The Kenda Kaiser KR20 is a high-performance summer tire with a uni-directional tread design. The advanced compound and v-shaped tread of the tire promote handling and...V-shaped tread design to improve cornering and handlingAdvanced compound to increase stability and grip performance$62.40 - $78.68 each
- KENDA®KLEVER H/T KR50KLEVER H/T KR50 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. The Klever H/T KR50 is a new performance tire from Kenda specially designed for compact and full size SUVs. This tire provides high load and speed...Adapted to the specific demands of European vehiclesExcellent wet handling and braking performance$92.01 each
- KENDA®VEZDA UHP A/S KR400VEZDA UHP A/S KR400 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. If you are looking for reliable UHP rubber to carry you through the seasons, look no further than the Vezda UHP A/S KR400 high-performance all-season tire. This...3D siping to improve snow traction, while maximizing dry handling performanceFour large circumferential grooves to improve hydroplaning and wet grip$100.25 - $126.08 each
- KENDA®KLEVER A/P KR05KLEVER A/P KR05 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Klever A/P KR05 offers a highway tread pattern designed for those who need added protection without sacrificing ride comfort. Its large outer tread blocks and...Longer tread wear for extended mileageAdvanced rubber compound to prevent rolling resistance$111.59 - $159.39 each
- KENDA®KLEVER H/T 2 KR600KLEVER H/T 2 KR600 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Klever H/T 2 KR600 is a versatile and value-priced light truck tire for highway driving. It was developed to deliver a great ride with strong wet and snow...Computer optimized footprint for reduced wear and improved handlingStrong shoulder blocks for enhanced handling and cornering stability$121.83 - $207.17 each
- KENDA®KLEVER S/T KR52KLEVER S/T KR52 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. The Kenda Klever S/T KR52 utilizes an asymmetrical tread design and advanced engineering to supply confident all-season performance. This tire is designed to...Asymmetric tread design for excellent steering responseStrong shoulder blocks for better handling and cornering stability$125.40 - $144.21 each
- KENDA®KENETICA KR17KENETICA KR17 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Kenda Kenetica KR17 is a touring tire designed to provide dependability and safety at an incredible value. It is an all-season tire with excellent grip in a...Variable pitch tread block design for a quiet rideSemi solid center rib for improved steering response$47.18 - $104.82 each
- KENDA®KLEVER A/T KR28KLEVER A/T KR28 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: All Terrain / Off Road / Mud, Truck / SUV. The Klever A/T KR28 is designed to deliver a smooth, quiet ride without sacrificing all-terrain traction. Its aggressive sidewall and...Symmetric tread design for easy tire maintenanceSemi solid center rib for excellent steering response$96.00 - $192.35 each
- KENDA®KLEVER H/P KR15KLEVER H/P KR15 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV, Fuel Efficient. The Kenda Klever H/P KR15 is the right tire for your four-wheeler. Its solid center rib promotes fuel economy, handling capability and ride...Advanced tread design to reduce fuel consumptionSolid center rib to improve handling and comfort$77.10 - $116.16 each
- KENDA®KLEVER M/T KR29KLEVER M/T KR29 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: All Terrain / Off Road / Mud, Truck / SUV. The Kenda M/T KR29 is an excellent choice for off-road enthusiasts who require a high-traction tire for different work applications....Low rubber to void ratio and compounding for improved off-road tractionVariable shoulder block design to reduce wear and road noise$113.33 - $262.44 each
- KENDA®LOADSTAR K550LOADSTAR K550 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Trailer. With the low rolling resistance design of the Kenda Loadstar K550, you’ll enjoy improved handling and enhanced ride characteristics of your trailer. This tire provides...Specially designed for trailer useLonger tread wear to extend mileage$56.63 - $92.85 each
- KENDA®WINTERGEN KR19WINTERGEN KR19 Tires by Kenda®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Wintergen is Kenda’s winter tire offering for extreme winter driving, featuring enhanced traction performance in both dry and snowy conditions as well as ice....Call for Pricing
- KENDA®KLEVER R/T KR601KLEVER R/T KR601 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: All Terrain / Off Road / Mud. The terrain you drive on doesn't care and it is not willing to compromise. The Kenda Klever R/T was designed to conquer rough terrain without...3 full carcass plies of polyester ensure the best amount of protection from impact damage and puncturesAggressive sidewall tread not only gains you traction but protects against cutting, tearing and abrasionsCall for Pricing
- KENDA®VEZDA TOURING KR205VEZDA TOURING KR205 Tires by Kenda®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. The Kenda Vezda Touring A/S is our grand touring all-season tire designed for drivers of touring and luxury touring cars. The Vezda Touring A/S combines the...Computer optimized pitch sequencing provides excellent noise and wear performanceStrategically placed tie bars provide increased block stiffness for improved dry handling and wear performanceCall for Pricing
Kenda is a state-of-the-art manufacturer of high-strength and lightweight tires for cars, light trucks and SUVs. The brand takes pride in its long and rich heritage of engineering excellence and technical know-how. Thanks to its proven track record in tire design and development, Kenda is able to bring passionate automotive enthusiasts and dare devils the right tires they need for their terrain. From UHP and passenger car tires to winter/snow and light truck tires, Kenda offers best-in-class solutions that meet or exceed customers’ expectations in every way.
Built for impeccable durability and safety, Kenda tires are offered with innovative tread designs and long-lasting compounds to ensure superior ride comfort and performance for a variety of surfaces and weather conditions. Dedicated to meeting a wide range of needs and automotive applications, Kenda offers top-of-the-line tires developed for use in extreme conditions and on rough terrains as well as those providing confidence for daily driving. Kenda makes superior high-performance summer tires featuring a uni-directional tread design for maximum traction, superb handling, and a smooth and quiet ride.
For those who want to enjoy extreme grip in a variety of harsh conditions, Kenda all-season UHP tires are ideal travel companions. Kenda winter tires provide superior dry handling along with unrivaled traction and grip when conditions get snowy and icy. Kenda also brings an extensive line of premium touring tires, providing exceptional value and performance for many drivers of touring, high-performance and luxury touring cars. This line-up incorporates specially formulated tread compounds and a variety of tread patterns to offer superb comfort, low rolling resistance, improved fuel economy and crisp handling. Kenda is also home to strong all-season CUV/SUV tires designed for confident traction and impressive grip on snowy and wet winter roads. You can always rely on Kenda whether you want to rule the street, dominate the racetrack or tackle the toughest terrain.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.