Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. The purpose of good wire insulation is to protect the cable from voltage leaks. The single most important factor for rating insulation performance is the type of material used and not the diameter of the wire.
- Spiral Core
- Stainless Steel Magnetic Conductive Winding
- Improves Gas Mileage and Engine Performance
- Superior Voltage Protection
- Includes Specially Designed Durable Boots
- Corrosion-Resistant / Oversized Clip-Lock Terminals
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Karlyn STI® is recognized worldwide as one of the most proven and reliable manufacturers of ignition and suspension parts in the automotive aftermarket. The brand's history traces back to 1971 when German engineer Hans Bierdumpfel founded Karlyn STI, after working on leading positions in several respected companies in the USA. At first the company produced VW ball joints and tie rod ends, and further expanded into manufacturing suspension parts and high-performance spark plug ignition cable sets for a range of vehicle applications. Today, Karlyn STI product lines are admired by automotive fans for their unmatched performance and superior durability.