- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Flat Style Fender FlaresFlat Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Want to give your Jeep a dose of tube-style design and protect its flares from scratching? It has never been easier than with the unique Flat Style fender flares. Install the upgrade in no...Extreme tire coverage for additional protectionDistinctive tube-style design for the rugged rock-crawler look$219.99 - $619.99
- Lund® RX-Jeep Rivet Style Fender FlaresRX-Jeep Rivet Style Fender Flares by Lund®. LUND’s RX-Rivet Style™ fender flares are the perfect addition to Jeep Wranglers, creating a bold, unmistakable appearance. Designed for larger tires and wheels, LUND’s RX-Rivet...Bold and aggressive, eye-catching design1” wider and 1-1/2” more clearance than stock flares$517.99 - $787.99
- Smittybilt® 6" Wide Fender Flares Kit6" Wide Fender Flare Kit by Smittybilt®. These extra wide fender flares will provide more protection than the factory units, especially when running oversized off-road tires, and give your Jeep a rugged look. They'll also keep you...Aggressive off-road looksProvides additional body protection when running oversized tires$89.99 - $269.99
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$82.99 - $633.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Street Scene® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind appearance.Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up$204.97 - $660.84
- Aries® Tubular Fender FlaresTubular Fender Flares by Aries®. The Tubular Fender Flares from Aries Automotive upgrades your jeep's exterior by protecting it from mud, stones and rust. Aries Jeep fender flares are a whole lot of flare without any of the drama....4" wide design with vehicle-specific, custom bendsDurable Aluminum Alloy-T6$343.14 - $379.27
- Outland Automotive® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flares by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$241.18 - $316.91
- Warrior® Tube Fender FlaresTube Fender Flares by Warrior™. Designed to replace the original flares, Warrior’s Tube Flares mount into existing fender wells with minimal or no drilling. Constructed of 1.5″ steel tubing, these beefy frames are a perfect...Optional LED Side Marker Light can be incorporated into the leading edgeLight kits are sold separately$373.98 - $600.73
- Smittybilt® XRC Tubular Fender FlaresXRC Tubular Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These tubular fenders and flares will provide increased room for tire travel and give your Jeep a rugged, minimalist, extreme rock crawler look. The more substantial tubular design delivers...$14.99 - $439.99
- Crawler Conceptz® Ultra Series Fender FlaresUltra Series Skinny Front Fenders by Crawler Conceptz®. Jeep Wrangler JK enthusiasts know how vulnerable the plastic factory fender flares are, so why risk trail damage? The Crawler Conceptz Ultra Series Skinny Flares reduce...Durable all-steel constructionTwo inches narrower than stock flares$549.00
- RKSport® Carbon Fiber Fender FlaresCarbon Fiber Fender Flares by RKSport®. The fender flare components are manufactured from the highest quality urethane obtainable for flexibility, durability and impact resistance.Made from High Quality UrethaneExceptional Strength, Durability and Impact Resistance$620.46 - $849.96
Your Wrangler is comfortable enough to drive every day with the added bonus that it can take you almost anywhere, and for these reasons it deserves to look great. When it does look great you know people are going to get the right impressions every time they see you drive it, and aftermarket accessories are the solution for the perfect look. We have what you need to add your own personal touches on it so you can be confident everyone is seeing what you want them to see, starting with Jeep Wrangler fender flares!
Once you have a new set of fender flares installed you will enjoy the immediate improvements to the way it looks, but you will also enjoy the paintwork protection from things like road debris, grime, stones and many other damaging things. We have a wide range of different types of fender flares for you to choose from, so you can find a set that complements your existing accessories while becoming an extension of your own personality. Even though we stock high quality parts that are surprisingly easy to use, we even have prices to give you serious value for your money!
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresHow To Install "Cut-out" Fender FlaresFenders are the body panels that surround a car or truck's wheel wells. Because they contribute so much to the overall shape and look of your vehicle, it's easy to forget that fenders serve an extremely valuable function - keeping water, snow, dirt and debris from being flung upward from the tire treads and onto the body or glass of the vehicle.
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Fender FlaresFender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves off-roading. Equipping your ride to be successful at this kind of adventure means installing lift kits along with bigger wheels and tires. The object is to make the truck look and perform as "bad ass" as possible. However, once the truck is lifted, and the 35's are bolted in place, something is still missing. You may see too much of a gap between the wheel and the fender. Or, you may find that your fat new tires are throwing too much dirt and debris up against your sheet metal.
- Covercraft® Form-Fit™ Custom Car Cover$429.00 - $504.00
Jeep Wrangler Fender Flares Custom Fender Flares Reviews
1995 Jeep Wrangler