- Engine AssembliesJeep Wrangler
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsJeep Wrangler
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsJeep Wrangler
- (82)CamshaftsJeep Wrangler
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversJeep Wrangler
- (104)CrankshaftsJeep Wrangler
- (122)Cylinder HeadsJeep Wrangler
- Balance ShaftsJeep Wrangler
- Engine BearingsJeep Wrangler
- (20)Turbo & SuperchargersJeep Wrangler
- Harmonic BalancersJeep Wrangler
- (65)Engine MountsJeep Wrangler
- (201)Oil FiltersJeep Wrangler
- (1)Oil PumpsJeep Wrangler
- (4)Valve CoversJeep Wrangler
- (4)Oil PansJeep Wrangler
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesJeep Wrangler
- (69)Timing BeltsJeep Wrangler
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersJeep Wrangler
- Engine PulleysJeep Wrangler
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsJeep Wrangler
- (2)Rebuild KitsJeep Wrangler
- (98)Motor OilsJeep Wrangler
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesJeep Wrangler
- (14)GasketingJeep Wrangler
The Jeep Wrangler is a compact or mid-size SUV which has been in production since 1986. The vehicle made a long way, today the Jeep Wrangler is powered with a reliable engine that is coupled with a 5- or 6-speed transmission. The engine produces power, which is transferred to the wheels with the help of the transmission system. In order to keep Wrangler's performance at high level, it is necessary to maintain the engine. The manufacturer recommends changing oil at defined intervals, oil prevents wearing, reduces friction and inhibits corrosion. There are many problems you may face, no matter if you need a quick or serious repair, be sure we are able to help you.
We offer a great assortment of Jeep Wrangler engine parts. All parts are reasonably priced, so you will be able to keep some cash in your wallet. We work with the most reputable brands such as Dorman, Westar, Dea, etc. You may find everything you need in our store, from pulleys, seals and gaskets to engine blocks, push rods and rocker arms. If you need a quick and easy solution, a replacement engine will be the option for you.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Dorman® Engine Camshaft SynchronizerMore like a kit than a single part, many of Dorman’s Engine Camshaft Synchronizers include a new camshaft position sensor in addition to the synchronizer. Installation is convenient-and performance is trouble-free. The rigorous...100% NewAlignment tool included for easy installation (where applicable)$32.35 - $214.80
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- Four Seasons® Drive Belt Tensioner AssemblyDrive Belt Tensioner Assembly by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$29.15 - $268.24
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...Includes woodruff key, bolts, and washers for a complete repair (where applicable)Direct replacement to ensure proper fit$5.10 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Omix-Ada® Valve CoverValve Cover by Omix-Ada®. As its name implies, the valve cover encases the valves and other valve train components. Valve covers are generally durable parts, but they can corrode and rust through, crack, and warp, all of which can...Comes in your choice of plastic or finned aluminumPrevents oil leaks$1.64 - $682.50
- Crown® Cylinder HeadCylinder Head by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$317.04
- Dorman® Engine Valve CoverEngine Valve Cover by Dorman®. Save time and money with Dorman’s Engine Valve Cover. Each one comes with the appropriate number of gaskets as well as all other components needed for a complete repair.Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeProvides a tight, lasting seal against oil leaks$24.06 - $208.70
- Crown® Engine Valve Cover KitEngine Valve Cover Kit by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$73.34 - $154.15
- Melling® Replacement Camshaft SprocketReplacement Camshaft Sprocket by Melling®. Timing gears and sprockets from Melling are provided as a part of a complete timing kit program including chain and sprocket kits, as well as for the individual gear and sprocket sales.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.34 - $115.00
- Melling® Replacement Rocker ArmReplacement Rocker Arm by Melling®. Melling lists rocker arms for both domestic and import applications.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.02 - $53.55
- Crown® Engine Piston and PinEngine Piston and Pin by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$42.82 - $84.20
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeWhere applicable, seal and/or oil pump gaskets are provided for powerful leak prevention$13.56 - $418.06
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Plain Front Brake Rotor$27.81 - $28.07
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00