- Cherokee Off-Road Bumpers
- CJ Off-Road Bumpers
- Comanche Off-Road Bumpers
- Commander Off-Road Bumpers
- Commando Off-Road Bumpers
- Compass Off-Road Bumpers
- DJ Off-Road Bumpers
- FC150 Off-Road Bumpers
- FC170 Off-Road Bumpers
- Gladiator Off-Road Bumpers
- Grand Cherokee Off-Road Bumpers
- J-Series Off-Road Bumpers
- Jeepster Off-Road Bumpers
- Liberty Off-Road Bumpers
- M151 Off-Road Bumpers
- Patriot Off-Road Bumpers
The legacy of Jeep began with an off-road vehicle which was built for the US military during the World War II by the Willis-Overland company. Gradually, the Willis-Overland evolved into a Jeep brand which produced rugged trucks and SUVs capable of tackling the most challenging terrain. Now Jeep features an extensive lineup of SUVs, CUVs (Crossover Utility Vehicle), and even high-performance models such as the pavement-scorching Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Jeep’s legendary grill with the seven vertical slits is the most-recognizable feature in the universe.
Your Jeep is a brash and confident machine, and to make it look like a tough son of a gun while adding a handful of useful features, CARiD offers a plethora of rugged aftermarket upgrades tailored specifically for your legendary “Trail Rated” off-roader. We feature only the most trusted names in the industry like Rugged Ridge, Body Armor, RBP, Smittybilt, and Iron Cross thanks to which you can choose from a variety of Jeep off-road bumpers that will provide a solid protection for your rig and a classic look that never goes out of style. Snow, mud, sand, rock crawling, or hill climbing - no matter where will you choose to drive, we’ve got everything to make your Jeep ready for the adventure.
- Ranch Hand® Sport Series Full Width Rear HD BumperSport Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Sport back bumper is designed with the same unsurpassed quality and workmanship as the Legend series and compliments the Summit Series Front Bumpers. This durable back powder...Durable Black PowdercoatedMade From Formed Channel$445.00 - $675.00
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Rear HD BumperStealth Series Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket. Installation is strictly...Combat proven during Iraq WarRoad Armor supports the Wounded Warrior Project$899.95 - $1,699.00
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$533.90 - $2,170.75
- Body Armor® Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with HoopStubby Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by Body Armor®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front bumper. Made to...Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$363.54
- Body Armor® Full Width Rear HD Bumper with Swing ArmFull Width Rear HD Bumper with Swing Arm by Body Armor®. Safeguard your off-roader's rear end against your rugged adventures by upgrading to this supremely tough bumper. Manufactured from the finest materials, it delivers...Rugged design adds a tough, off-road look to your four-wheelerSafeguards your vehicle's front from rocks, road debris and other bumpers$325.27 - $346.23
- Smittybilt® SRC Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with StingerSRC Stubby Front HD Winch Bumper with Stinger by Smittybilt®. With Built In winch Plate. Smittybilt is proud to introduce a complete line of front and rear stingers developed and thoroughly tested in the most extreme conditions....Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$424.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Atlas Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with HoopXRC Atlas Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop by Smittybilt®. Boost your off-road machine's front end protection to tackle the rugged trails and gnarly terrain with extra piece of mind by setting it with this top-end front...Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$699.99
- Smittybilt® SRC Stubby Front HD Bumper with StingerSRC Stubby Front HD Bumper with Stinger by Smittybilt®. Smittybilt is proud to introduce a complete line of front and rear stingers developed and thoroughly tested in the most extreme conditions. The Smittybilt Stingers are hand...Protects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debrisAdds rugged elegance and style to your vehicle$269.99
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Full Width Rear HD BumperStealth Fighter Full Width Rear HD Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs®. The A.D.D Stealth Fighter Bumper makes your truck look fast, even while standing still. By combining the tubing of a traditional pre-runner bumper and the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,152.35 - $1,382.82
- ARB® Sahara Bar Full Width Front HD BumperSahara Bar Full Width Front HD Bumper by ARB®. Black Powdercoated. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Sahara Bar...Air Bag ApprovedRecessed Indicators$798.00
- Fab Fours® Vengeance Full Width Front HD BumperVengeance Full Width Front HD Bumper by Fab Fours®. Fab Fours' new line of light weight bumpers: Vengeance Series. These premium steel, non-winch, sensor bumpers are engineered to be light weight and offer a sleek and stylish...Overall design and fit is "High and Tight" to the contours of the vehicleThe Vengeance Series front bumper is sensor compatible$1,245.00 - $1,754.50
- Ranch Hand® Sport BullNose Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardSport BullNose Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Includes Light Tabs, License Plate Mounting Holes And 2" Receiver. Provides outstanding protection for your vehicle while giving it that custom off-road look that is popular today....4 in. Schedule 40 Pipe BumperThe Toughest Product On The Market Today$675.00 - $999.00
- Road Armor® Stealth Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardStealth Series Full Width Front HD Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by Road Armor®. The muscular design accentuates the lines of the truck and, as always, provides a unique, utilitarian look that has no rival in today's aftermarket....Combat proven during Iraq WarRoad Armor supports the Wounded Warrior Project$1,599.95 - $1,899.00
- Aries® Front Modular BumperFront Modular Bumper by Aries®. Customize your Jeep with this top-notch front modular bumper. It will give a stunning look to your off-road monster. This bumper features a durable 6-piece carbon steel or aluminum construction for...6-piece bumper allows for your personal configurationAvailable in carbon steel and aluminum$510.83 - $996.83
- ADD® Venom Full Width Rear Pre-Runner BumperVenom Full Width Rear Pre-Runner Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Venom Rear Bumper features an extremely strong and durable construction and even comes with a corrosion-resistant Black Hammer Tone powder coat finish. The...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$597.12 - $1,613.30
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
Jeep Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Jeep Wrangler