- (3)LED BulbsJeep Cherokee
- (220)LED Light BarsJeep Cherokee
- LED Headlight KitsJeep Cherokee
- (29)Underbody Light KitsJeep Cherokee
- (33)Interior LED LightsJeep Cherokee
- (62)Exterior LED LightsJeep Cherokee
- (13)LED Turn SignalsJeep Cherokee
- (43)LED Strips + TubesJeep Cherokee
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsJeep Cherokee
- (41)SwitchesJeep Cherokee
There were many reasons why you bought the Jeep Cherokee. We are sure, while making up your mind what vehicle to buy, you've compared advantages and disadvantages of a great many vehicles, and finally you gave your preference to that exact model. We do not know what aspects were taken into consideration, but we are 100% sure that safety factor was among them. So, it can be said that safety is one reason why you bought this vehicle. But you know, there is never too much safety. So most likely, from time to time, you are thinking about further ways to ensure safety of yours and other road users. And we are here to advise you on that. We are sure that car lights are an essential tool in road safety. These lights allow people to drive at night. Moreover, they increase the car’s visibility to other drivers. So, it's urgently important to make sure that all lights are working properly and provide enough illumination.
Nowadays, more and more drivers are turning to LED lights for their cars, and we advise you to follow their example. Incandescent lights were of great use for a long time, but LEDs will sonner or later replace them, and there is no wonder why. LED bulbs have a lot of advantages that traditional incandescent light bulbs cannot offer. LED lights boast of their efficiency, long-lasting life, durability, safety, compact size, and their ability to light up 0.2 seconds quicker than the factory bulbs. Moreover, they are much brighter, and it's one of LEDs' main benefits. LED bulbs can be used in a variety of car lights, including fog lights, headlights, tail lights, turn signals, brake lights, LED strip lights, day running lights and much more. So, taking into consideration all the previously mentioned factors, we are sure that you have already made up your mind to buy at least one LED accessory, and we are here to help you make your final choice. Just click on the model year of your vehicle above and check what we have for you!
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- PlasmaGlow® Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate BarUniversal Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow®. Give your truck the latest in custom lighting and increase your driving safety at the same time! These LED lights will illuminate when your running lights, turn...Works in conjunction with factory signalsAdds custom style and safety$188.37 - $223.16
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $215.99
- Lumen® LED Tailgate Light BarUniversal LED Tailgate Light Bar by Lumen®. Want unique, eye-catching looks that will also increase your driving safety? You get both with a Lumen LED Tailgate Light Bar. Available in 49” and 60” lengths, this sturdy,...LEDs display running lights, turn signals, brake lights, and reverse lightsWorks in conjunction with truck’s factory lighting$89.95 - $99.95
- Putco® Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Get the attention you have always wanted while improving all around driving visibility with this fist-rate Putco LED tailgate light bar. Featuring bright and...Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$114.99 - $139.99
- Putco® 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light BarUniversal 15" Mini Tailgate LED Light Bar by Putco®. Get the attention you have always wanted while improving all around driving visibility with this fist-rate Putco LED tailgate light bar. Featuring bright and long-lasting LED...Installs in minutes using supplied 3M tape or mounting screws for a secure installation!Can be used with towing/hitch packages - no wiring required if you have a hitch!$85.99 - $102.99
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® GoBo LED Door ProjectorGoBo LED Door Projector by Oracle Lighting®. Includes: 2 LED Projectors and 1 Hole Saw install tool for easy, proper installation. No more guessing if you're parked over a puddle or not! The New ORACLE LED door Projectors re-define...Height: 1.5 in.Length: 3.75 in.$84.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Activator SwitchUniversal LED Activator Switch by PlasmaGlow®. Activate lighting or other accessories with just the touch of a button. You'll know the switch is activated because a ring around the button will be illuminated in your choice of 4...Touch sensitive activationWorks on 12 volt DC 10 amps, 24 volt DC 5 amps or 110 volts AC at 5 amps$37.76 - $42.28
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$26.70 - $36.04
- Recon® Tailgate BarUniversal Tailgate Bar by Recon®. All Recon Tailgate LED Light Bars use new cutting-edge 3mm diode LED technology unlike the small dim SMD-type LEDs found on all the inferior competitive knock-off's currently available in the market.Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.Plug & play installation - Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector$87.84 - $153.28
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Replace® Replacement Side Marker Light$2.34 - $14.99
Jeep Cherokee LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series