Infiniti QX4 Driveline & Axle Parts
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Differential Covers & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Dorman®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply replace the...Dorman-engineered from 100% new materials and rigorously tested for long-lasting durabilityDirect replacement for a proper fit$128.95 - $2,274.37
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$33.86 - $136.30
- MOOG®Premium™ Universal JointPremium™ Universal Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$8.37 - $49.81
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$33.81 - $115.25
- DSS®Axle Shaft AssemblyAxle Shaft Assembly by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles for the Aftermarket. DSS has the largest and best CV Axle coverage in the industry. DSS is the only aftermarket...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSlip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE$24.70 - $97.02
- ACDelco®Professional™ U-JointProfessional™ U-Joint by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.52 - $36.69
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$30.67 - $101.03
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$38.64 - $315.66
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$32.63 - $98.08
- SKF®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$6.45 - $351.98
- Dorman®Propeller Shaft CV Joint KitPropeller Shaft CV Joint Kit by Dorman®. Easily and affordably restore the driveshaft to proper functioning with Dorman’s Driveshaft CV Joint Kit. Now you can replace only the failed joint - instead of the entire assembly. Since this...Replacement stops clicking sounds and/or vibrations from the CV JointDurable design resists tearing, damage from debris, and water intrusion$84.76 - $143.38
- Neapco®Silver™ U-JointSilver™ U-Joint by Neapco®. Neapco universal joints are available for most domestic and import light duty vehicle applications in a variety of series, sizes and configurations, including conversion U-joints. they also provide...Long-life seals - Resist heat, keep out contaminants and help maintain lubricationTight tolerances and precision grinding of journal trunnion radii - Eliminates potential stress risers which can lead to premature failure$20.30 - $101.85
- GMB®Universal JointUniversal Joint by GMB®. Drive shaft incorporated with universal joint is widely in use not only in automotive industry but also all other industrial scenes. Purpose: high torque transmission in limited space. GMB is specialized in...Special Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Steel for superior corrosion resistanceExact fit snap ring included$3.23 - $26.59
- Beck Arnley®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.99 - $28.06
- MOOG®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Replaces the OEM fitmentStraps designed to prevent contaminants from entering boot cavity$7.84 - $16.65
- Timken®Drive Shaft Center SupportDrive Shaft Center Support by Timken®. Timken offers the right seal to keep your vehicle running optimally. Timken seals provide ultimate protection from contaminants and help retain lubricants and liquids, ensuring reliable vehicle...Machined rubber sealing edge provides greater accuracy and consistency and a better sealing surfaceAn extra dust lip helps keep harmful contaminants out and protects against rust and corrosion$42.35 - $248.15
- SKF®Driveshaft SupportDriveshaft Support by SKF®. This restoration grade driveshaft component is a superior replacement for your factory part. Designed to fit and function the same as the OE, this top-notch product will ensure the reliable transfer of power...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.35 - $162.96
- Timken®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface finishes, and...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$3.65 - $430.99
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$4.80 - $79.01
- Quality-Built®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$9.59 - $88.50
- National®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched durability. It meets...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$2.47 - $892.58
- National®Wheel Bearing and Race SetWheel Bearing and Race Set by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$5.18 - $67.84
- Mevotech®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Mevotech®. Replace your vehicle's old and worn-out bearings with Mevotech wheel bearings. These are designed to minimize noise and vibrations and guarantee smooth movement with consistent torque. The bearings also...Reduces noise and vibrationProvides axial and radial support$3.52 - $126.82
- Beck Arnley®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.49 - $154.78
- Centric®C-Tek Standard Wheel BearingC-Tek Standard Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$2.75 - $90.24
- Centric®Premium™ Wheel BearingPremium™ Wheel Bearing by Centric®. With this product, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to return...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured under OE and OES standards$3.13 - $344.31
- Koyo®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Koyo®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing part with this...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.68 - $162.57
- NTN®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by NTN®. Loose wheel bearings are 100% developed by NTN design and engineering departments in France and Japan. NTN is an expert in all wheel bearing technologies and technical evolutions. With each generation, the wheel...An identical quality to the manufacturer's specificationsA high level of reliability$4.78 - $86.70
- DuraGo®Wheel BearingWheel Bearings by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$10.76 - $31.79
- Dorman®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Save labor with easy installation methodsComes with grease and clamps$12.20 - $24.48
The Infiniti QX4 was launched in Autumn 1996 as the first entry into the SUV market segment. The QX4 was based on the tried and tested Nissan Pathfinder, however, offering unique styling, exclusive interiors, and a long list of typical for Infiniti standard equipment. Despite being labeled as a luxury vehicle, the QX4 offers good off-road capabilities thanks to a successful combination of the low-range 4-wheel drive system and ground clearance. In 2000, the QX4 underwent a major face lift, introducing a more powerful engine, as well as both interior and exterior updates. In 2003, the QX4 was discontinued.
Infiniti vehicles gained a strong reputation for their reliability and durability of their mechanical components. However, we strongly suggest regular checks of the most vital systems of your QX4 to prevent major damages to the vehicle. If you need to replace some components of the driveline, just visit our online store where we have gathered a large collection of high-quality Infiniti QX4 driveline & axles and related components, such as axle shaft bearings, joint boot kits, and even the smallest seals! If you have any doubts or questions, you can always get in touch with our highly professional staff at the online Help Center.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it`s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you`re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you`re going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we`ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...