- (28)Hood PanelsInfiniti
- (20)Hood Shocks + StrutsInfiniti
- (3)Hood Locks + LatchesInfiniti
- (12)Hood HardwareInfiniti
- (130)Custom HoodsInfiniti
- (61)Custom Hood ScoopsInfiniti
- (2)Hood VentsInfiniti
- (23)Hood PinsInfiniti
- (133)Bug DeflectorsInfiniti
- (21)Emblems + LetteringInfiniti
- (23)Sound DeadeningInfiniti
- (280)Automotive PaintInfiniti
Infinity is the luxury class offshoot of the Nissan brand. As a jubilant owner of one of these finely crafted cars or SUV's you know how fun they are to drive and look at. No expense has been spared by the maker in making sure that you're happy with every line, curve, and accessory on your vehicle. Now you've found yourself in the often unavoidable predicament of needing a replacement hood and have turned to us at CARiD to find an alternative to the often high markup that's charged by your dealer or high-end body shop. You can relax now, we've got the hood you need!
Our replacement hoods are made by quality-driven manufacturers like Replace®. You might be concerned about purchasing an aftermarket unit, perhaps worried that it won't fit correctly, or that it'll rust through inside a year from your purchase date – Perhaps your dealership has suggested this as a consequence of not letting them secure the hood for you. You can ease your worried mind, CARiD only sells parts that meet OE specifications and which offer an iron-clad guarantee against defects in the workmanship and materials. That's why our reputation is so good: Our customers always leave happy, and come back when they need more parts. When you buy a hood through us, you can relax knowing it'll install easily and look flawless.
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- K-Metal® Hood LatchHood Latch by K-Metal®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement hood...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$10.50 - $78.91
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $73.94
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$9.35 - $24.56
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$20.00 - $778.13
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing®. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...Replaces your factory hoodHelps restore your vehicle's appearance$369.07 - $666.33
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure®. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.Custom high performance designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i®. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...Scoops cool air straight into your engine compartmentHelps bring down damaging high temperatures$165.33 - $392.45
- K-Metal® Header Panel BracketsHeader Panel Brackets by K-Metal® The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high dealer cost...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$7.50 - $671.96
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Infiniti Hoods Reviews
2005 Infiniti G35