- (166)Clutch KitsHyundai Elantra
- (30)FlywheelsHyundai Elantra
- Rebuild KitsHyundai Elantra
- Seals & GasketsHyundai Elantra
- (1)Oil PumpHyundai Elantra
- (24)Oil CoolersHyundai Elantra
- BearingsHyundai Elantra
- (1)Transmission FiltersHyundai Elantra
- (10)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapHyundai Elantra
- Clutch LinkagesHyundai Elantra
- (57)Transmission MountsHyundai Elantra
- (73)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsHyundai Elantra
- (19)Transmission ShiftersHyundai Elantra
The Hyundai Elantra was released in 1990. From this reliable car, a driver expects a comfortable ride, smooth acceleration, and precise handling. These features are achieved thanks to proper operation of various systems and parts of a vehicle. Smooth acceleration and general comfort of driving are ensured thanks to the correct operation of transmission, which translates the power from the engine to the wheels. To prolong the life of the transmission, you should change the transmission fluid, which can decrease wearing of parts. The fluid has to be changed at the intervals determined by the manufacturer. However, changing the transmission fluid does not exclude all problems with the transmission, your driving style can also take a toll on transmission parts.
We can help you to find the parts you need for the Hyundai Elantra. Our company provides a wide choice of high quality Hyundai Elantra replacement transmission parts. All parts are offered at a reasonable price and are made by well-known manufacturers such as Westar, Fram, Timken, ATP, National and many others. We accept no compromise when it comes to the quality of automotive parts we offer, so you can be sure that the part will serve you for years to come. You can find everything you may need at our store to make your car run like new, from seals and bearings to clutch kits, pressure plates and much more.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$80.46 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$61.29 - $1,505.89
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.30 - $1,789.50
- Genuine® Pressure PlatePressure Plate by Genuine®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission...$65.60 - $284.06
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo®. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...Valeo's Clutch Kit comes with all the necessary components to do a complete clutch installation.Long life, smooth engagement, original equipment form, fit and function.$52.96 - $1,745.80
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$42.14 - $2,998.72
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$42.14 - $2,998.72
- Auto 7® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Auto 7®. No matter whether you need to replace a worn clutch assembly, repair a leaking clutch hydraulic system, or just maintain your automatic transmission with fresh fluid and filter, Auto 7 has the...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$21.78 - $664.99
- Beck Arnley® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Comes with everything required for successful installationOE quality products from top original equipment$82.91 - $1,010.87
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...Replaces worn, grooved, cracked, and warped flywheelsEnsures the correct clutch disc contact surface$49.15 - $455.39
- Sachs® FlywheelFlywheel by Sachs®. All flywheels are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards. SACHS offers a full range of application coverage for the most popular domestics and import vehicles. Look-up is made easy with NFW (New Flywheel)...$49.69 - $1,111.04
- Genuine® FlywheelFlywheel by Genuine®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission repairs,...$152.15 - $1,665.97
- LuK® FlywheelFlywheel by LuK®. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. All new – never remanufactured – every flywheel component is engineered and built to original-equipment...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$43.56 - $158.05
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads$14.66 - $18.04
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Hyundai Elantra Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe