Hyundai Elantra Tires
- Custom Wheels
- Factory Wheels
- Wheel Covers
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Lug Nuts & Locks
- TPMS Sensors
- Wheel Center Caps
- Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- $58.22 - $138.46
- $37.89 - $85.73
- $55.68 - $78.46
- $48.81 - $106.32
- $82.99 - $189.99
- $168.45 - $386.52
- $246.00 - $260.00
- $98.80 - $356.91
About Hyundai Elantra Tires
The Hyundai Elantra has been a favorite for many people since its launch in 1990. It is a car that appeals to many in terms of outlook and features. The current generation car that carries the Elantra badge is one that makes heads turn. The 6 speed car which can be a sedan, coupe or a station wagon is one that is very ideal for an everyday driver. If you are looking forward to getting the best performance from the Elantra, you will need to install it with the best accessories. High quality Hyundai Elantra tires are replete at CARiD and will accord your Elantra the best driving experience. The shop has a wide range of tires that will take you to any terrain you may want to drive in. If driving on a rough terrain then you will need to have a go at the 18” tires for better ground clearance. It is also good to know the kind of roads you will be covering. The all-terrain tires basically take care of this as you can practically drive to any place with them.
There is a wide variety of Hyundai Elantra tires at CARiD. Some of the tires that you will get to enjoy and which make your Elantra look magnificent include the Achilles Platinum, which are summer tires. There is also the Dunlop SP Sport 5000 which is an all season tire. If you want to have the safest drive through snow covered terrain or road, then the Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D. You practically have over 150 tires to opt from and which carry the best brand names. The other unique feature that you will get with tires from CARiD is a high tech tire pressure monitor system (TPMS). This is a unique technology that helps you monitor tire pressure at any one given time.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 24, 2017Understanding Off-Road Tire Size MeasurementsWhen you want higher levels of grip for stomping over mud, rocks, or snow, off-road tires are typically designed with deeper tread, larger sizes, and higher sidewall...
- December 20, 2016TPMS Repair Tools And Add-On KitsStarting in the early 2000s, vehicle manufacturers began to phase in Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) on new vehicles. By the year 2008, it was required by law...
- August 17, 2016New TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your...Tire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve...
- May 30, 2012You Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your...
- May 06, 2012The Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of...
- April 29, 2012Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in...
- April 23, 2012Replacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that...
- April 19, 2012Original Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available...
- March 27, 2012Tire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for...