The Hyundai Elantra is one of North America’s most popular sedan imports for good reason. First of all it is a practical car that is well-built and provides great acceleration paired with excellent fuel economy. Its exterior styling is sleek and modern, while the inside is commodious. It comes with plenty of features as standard like a sunroof, LED headlights and a touch screen display. Normally you would expect a hefty price tag along with all of these add-ons but in reality the Elantra won’t break the bank if you want to acquire one.
Is the ignition of your Elantra just making a few pathetic clicking noises when you try and start it? Is the battery light on your dashboard on continuously? Well then odds are that your Hyundai’s electrical system is what it once was. Don’t worry though, getting it back to its best couldn’t be easier with the range of Hyundai Elantra starting and charging parts we have here. Whatever you need for charging and starting your car can be found here whether that be starters, alternators or batteries. We only take stock from the biggest names too so that you know when you buy from us you buy quality.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$84.15 - $175.06
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $341.57
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...Optima® Spiralcell Technology™Deep-cycle and cranking power$163.78 - $236.38
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Motorcraft® Tested Tough™ MAX BatteryTested Tough™ MAX Battery by Motorcraft®. Battery Terminal Location: Top. Polarity: Straight. Battery Type: AGM. If you’re looking to replace a battery, Motorcraft is your best bet for fit and function. All Motorcraft batteries...Microprocessor-controlled weldingIntercell weld helps ensure longer battery life$175.48 - $180.37
- Denso® StarterStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $289.81
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- TYC® AlternatorAlternator by TYC®. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts given by the electronic components won't be available anymore. And when you need a replacement, TYC will gladly give...$83.49 - $242.12
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...Bearing 100% tested to OE standards and repacked with OEM grade lubricantStator Insulation tested to 600 volts$29.32 - $591.96
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- Valeo® AlternatorAlternator by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo alternators to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. Alternators are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE manufacturers and fit...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$133.93 - $588.59
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$30.40 - $30.74
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Hyundai Elantra Starting & Charging Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango