- Accent Body Kits
- Azera Body Kits
- Elantra Body Kits
- Equus Body Kits
- Excel Body Kits
- Genesis Body Kits
- Genesis Coupe Body Kits
- i20 Body Kits
- Ioniq Body Kits
- Pony Body Kits
- Santa Fe Body Kits
- Scoupe Body Kits
- Sonata Body Kits
- Stellar Body Kits
- (92)Full KitsHyundai
- (109)Bumpers & ValancesHyundai
- (146)Custom HoodsHyundai
- (46)Bumper LipsHyundai
- (1)Rear DiffusersHyundai
- (15)Custom FendersHyundai
- (5)Fender FlaresHyundai
- (114)Side SkirtsHyundai
- (10)Trunk LidsHyundai
- (19)Body Side MoldingsHyundai
- (1)Custom RoofsHyundai
- (16)Vertical DoorsHyundai
- (4,800)Custom WheelsHyundai
- (141)Light CoversHyundai
Every one admires Hyundai for their great combination of style and value. How about tipping those scales a couple of ticks over to the style side? Add a Hyundai Body Kit, and make your ride look like it’s ready to vacuum up other cars right off the pavement. Let your car do the talking. You’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers we cultivate here at CARiD and the great, great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like factory-style urethane, high-tech carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex fiberglass, and pure fiberglass.
You can dress up your ride with a front bumper that splits the air like a fighter jet, and a wing that will plant the rear wheels more firmly to the ground the faster you go. Add some fender flares to cover those outrageous custom wheels and tires you’ve been admiring at CARiD as well.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...Contains 1 front air dam, 2 side skirts, and 1 rear air damPickup truck kits may come with separate skirt pieces for cab sections and bed sections$498.75 - $623.75
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$239.00 - $4,882.00
- ARK Performance® C-FX Expression Body KitC-FX Expression Body Kit by ARK Performance®. Combining style and function, ARK Performance is proud to provide a full fiberglass aero lip kit. The C-FX Fiberglass Full Aero Kit is made from the highest quality fiberglass, and has...Direct Bolt-on ApplicationBest Quality$161.50 - $3,059.15
- ARK Performance® S-FX Expression Body KitS-FX Expression Body Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance, is proud to release our S-FX Wide Body Kit for the true Genesis Coupe enthusiast. Our S-FX Body Kit will bring your coupe to the next level, giving you a more sleek,...Direct Bolt-on ApplicationFiberglass/Carbon Fiber$254.15 - $3,144.15
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...Easy installationSuperior product quality$139.37 - $14,700.04
- E&G Classics® Effects KitThe EGX product line allows you to personalize the design of your car, making it more streamlined, more stylish and sporty. The body panels are made in strong and durable ABS plastic and the kits come with complementary trim that...Custom design for perfect fit and perfect match to the body of your carComplete kit includes brightwork and grilles$555.00 - $849.00
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $863.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$153.00 - $2,210.00
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with these carbon fiber side skirts. Side skirts minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $1,462.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Hyundai Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2012 Hyundai Veloster