- (3)LED BulbsHonda S2000
- (3)Halo RingsHonda S2000
- LED Headlight KitsHonda S2000
- (29)Underbody Light KitsHonda S2000
- (30)Interior LED LightsHonda S2000
- (37)Exterior LED LightsHonda S2000
- (11)LED Turn SignalsHonda S2000
- (29)LED Strips + TubesHonda S2000
- (111)Emergency Strobe LightsHonda S2000
- (16)SwitchesHonda S2000
Perhaps you haven’t been driving much at night, or worse, cannot dare venture out onto the road at night because your lights are not exactly what you would call clear. Replacing your existing lights with a more user friendly set of LED lights will ensure that your S2000 is a machine you can comfortably take on a night trip without worrying about your safety. LED lights burn brighter ad clearer than incandescent lights, not to mention that they also illumine a larger surface area. This overall increases your scope of vision, and enhances your visibility when driving in poor weather or at night. At CARiD, you will find the most remarkable Honda S2000 LED lights that will not only enhance the interior but also the exterior of your Honda S2000. They stock only the best LED lights at the shop, which keeps their clientele satisfied at all times. They do not compromise on quality or durability and you will get a chance to choose from reputable brand names such as PlasmaGlow, Access, Putco, Recon and Lumen.
Another advantage LED lights have over incandescent bulbs is that they take a long time to heat up, which keeps the probably of blowing up or burning out really low. As a result, these lights can last a good many years, and are in most cases known to outlive the car! You definitely deserve this from the auto accessories you choose, and CARiD makes sure you get parts ad accessories that won’t be a disappointment, LED lights included. Each of the Honda S2000 LED lights you buy from CARiD also comes with a warranty, whose length varies from one manufacturer to the other. The quality though, is indisputable, given that you get to choose from top names like Lumen, Recon, PlasmaGlow, Putco and more.
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $251.99
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$26.70 - $36.04
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$48.06 - $104.83
- KC HiLiTES® Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator (3116)Universal Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator by KC HiLiTES®. 30 Amp Oval Lighted Rocker Switches with Green LED Indicator, is a standard equipment part included with all KC HiLiTES Light kits. Manufactured from the highest...30 Amp Rocker Switch Included In Most All KC Light SystemsStandard Load/Ground/Switch Construction$11.36
- Oracle Lighting® Plasma Daytime Running Light LED BulbsPlasma Daytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE Plasma LED bulbs are a safe and easy way to upgrade the look of your vehicle. Simply remove the halogen bulb and plug in the Plasma LED, there is no need for...Total output: 650 lumensLow Power Consumption$84.15 - $101.15
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Daytime Running Light Replacement Bulbs$39.99 - $59.99
Honda S2000 LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series