Honda Ridgeline Suspension Parts
- iD Select®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by iD Select®. Bring your vehicle’s suspension system back to its proper operation with this top-notch replacement parts. Made to exact specifications, this shock absorber, strut or components will fit and...Direct OEM replacement for your malfunctioning partMade to deliver the ultimate in quality, reliability, and value$68.14 - $1,098.85
- KYB®Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssemblyStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assembly by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...Designed to restore the original ride control and ride height performance including common wear parts like the strut mount bearingFully assembledMail-in RebateGet up to $75 prepaid card back - Details$72.35 - $226.95
- FCS®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$34.30 - $144.31
- Monroe®Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you'll not only save installation time, your vehicle's ride...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$63.12 - $270.05
- Unity®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity®. Unity's priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the aftermarket...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$45.57 - $701.27
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyR-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...MOOG engineering-validated construction and designRestores like-new steering and handling$15.89 - $506.85
- Monroe®OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$14.25 - $290.43
- MOOG®Problem Solver™ Coil SpringsProblem Solver™ Coil Springs by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$32.20 - $302.74
- TRQ®Control Arm and Suspension KitControl Arm and Suspension Kit by TRQ®. This TRQ replacement part is designed to help restore and keep your vehicle running down the road in like-new condition for many miles to come. It’s manufactured in state-of-the-art...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$59.95 - $782.95
- Beck Arnley®Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...Helps maintain proper alignmentImproves Suspension Performance$18.87 - $549.95
- Suncore®Strut AssemblyStrut Assembly by Suncore®. Upgrade your suspension system with this top-grade performance suspension components to enjoy a smooth vibration-free ride. Designed with high-speed riding enthusiasts in mind, this premium tune-up will give...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$43.73 - $522.27
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Trailing ArmSupreme™ Trailing Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$22.67 - $220.01Save: up to 11%$20.41 - $198.01
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySupreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body...Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durabilityBuilt with thicker material for increased strength$19.76 - $392.07Save: up to 14%$17.83 - $353.80
- Beck Arnley®Control ArmControl Arm by Beck Arnley®. When investing in this superior product by Beck Arnley, expect to get the exact OEM look, function, and fit. The product was developed to stringent factory specifications and crafted using superior-grade...Helps restore ride quality and suspensionContributes to proper alignment, tire wear and traction$16.38 - $323.15
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shockSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristicsMail-in RebateGet up to $75 prepaid card back - Details$13.95 - $184.41
- TRQ®Control ArmControl Arm by TRQ®. This TRQ replacement part is designed to help restore and keep your vehicle running down the road in like-new condition for many miles to come. It’s manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities using the...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$29.95 - $509.95
- SenSen®Speedy Strut™ Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen®. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlMeets or exceeds OE quality and standards$58.22 - $496.61
- MOOG®Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$7.81 - $163.51
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.96 - $354.73
- TRQ®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by TRQ®. This TRQ replacement part is designed to help restore and keep your vehicle running down the road in like-new condition for many miles to come. It’s manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$48.95 - $949.95
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control ArmR-Series™ Control Arm by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock...Easy to installRestores like-new steering and handling$12.85 - $768.16
- Gabriel®ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle safety...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1.5 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$15.99 - $203.56
- SANKEI 555®Ball JointBall Joint by SANKEI 555®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$10.16 - $183.02
- Dorman®Control ArmsControl Arms by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride, directional...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$13.81 - $478.73
- Dorman®Control Arm and Ball JointControl Arm and Ball Joint by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman...Ball joints included for a complete installation, saving time and laborDirect replacement for a trouble-free installation$18.34 - $600.67
- TRQ®Shock and StrutShock and Strut by TRQ®. This TRQ replacement part is designed to help restore and keep your vehicle running down the road in like-new condition for many miles to come. It’s manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities using the...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$32.95 - $513.95
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control ArmSupreme™ Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$18.77 - $342.31Save: up to 15%$16.89 - $308.91
- Delphi®Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Delphi®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.27 - $343.05
- iD Select®Ball JointsBall Joints by iD Select®. This is a new, fully-assembled ball joint built to high quality standards that match or exceed OE vehicle manufacturer tolerances. Metal housing, stud, and internal ball joint bearings are designed for the...Restores correct handling and steering performanceEliminates safety risk of suspension collapse or wheel loss in a complete ball joint failure$6.77 - $96.61
- PRT®QWIK-FIT™ Strut AssemblyQWIK-FIT™ Strut Assembly by PRT®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to provide a superior driving experience on any road surfaceDelivers better traction and control for improved acceleration and cornering at high RPM’s$47.20 - $163.98
SHOP BY SERVICE TYPE
The Honda Ridgeline makes a smart choice for those consumers who want a bit more practicality from their pickup. First of all, with its large, spacious four-seater crew cab, you can fit in more passengers than the usual two-seater pickup. It also offers a far more fuel efficient choice than the majority of monster gas-guzzling full-size pickups. It is somewhat less bulky and easier to get around an urban space. But don’t worry that this truck isn’t up to the tough tasks. When called up for real work, it is a resilient and dependable performer.
If the strut mounts of your Honda Ridgeline are beginning to show wear and tear, then you can find the perfect replacement with the MOOG Strut Mount. This OE-style part will quickly improve the ride and handling of your Honda back to the level it was at when you first drove it out of the car dealership. All that noise and vibration you had been experiencing due to your original worn out struts will be a thing of the past, as will be various steering problems you had to put up with. E-coated steel parts add greater durability. Our website offers a wide choice of high-quality Honda Ridgeline suspension parts including ball joints, control arms, sway bar components, coil spring sets, strut bellows, shocks and struts, stabilizer bar link kits, and others.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- $13.22 - $2,377.57