- 600 Ignition Parts
- Accord Ignition Parts
- Civic Ignition Parts
- Civic Si Ignition Parts
- CR-V Ignition Parts
- CR-X Ignition Parts
- CR-Z Ignition Parts
- Crosstour Ignition Parts
- Del Sol Ignition Parts
- Element Ignition Parts
- FCX Clarity Ignition Parts
- Fit Ignition Parts
- HR-V Ignition Parts
- Insight Ignition Parts
Your Honda's ignition system relies on perfect timing. When a spark is delivered at precisely the right moment, the vehicle runs smoothly and the engine operates cleanly. If your engine runs rough, lacks power and produces unnecessary emissions, check your ignition system for worn or damaged parts. We carry everything you need from ignition coils and spark plugs to distributors and relays. Before you waste your time battling the traffic and staying in lines to find the part you need, look through our great selection of the finest quality Honda ignition parts.
All products we store for your Honda are always front and center at our store. We want you to get the highest possible quality at a price that is easy on the budget. We cooperate with the leading names in the automotive field such as Beck Arnley, Pulsar, Firepower, CTA, GearWrench, etc. and guarantee that all products on offer can be relied on. Be good to your Honda and you will get many miles of smooth performance and reliability. In case you have any questions, call us and our team members will assist you with pleasure at any time convenient for you.
- ACDelco® Professional™ Conventional Spark PlugProfessional™ Conventional Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Designed for today’s most popular autos, as well as several marine applications, ACDelco’s Rapidfire® Platinum Spark Plugs fit engines using conventional plugs, as well as...Ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal.Tapered center wire electrode with a platinum pad reduces the firing diameter and helps improve the firing efficiency by concentrating and directing energy needed to fire the plug with less voltage.$2.34 - $37.85
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...Platinum center electrodePlatinum ground electrode$2.40 - $32.59
- Motorcraft® Nickel Spark PlugNickel Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion...Direct OEM replacementRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.65 - $15.69
- Standard® Pro Series™ Spark Plug Wire SetPro Series™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$7.64 - $464.64
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltageDriving circuit is integrated into top of coil$9.12 - $345.99
- Cardone® DistributorDistributor by Cardone Select®. Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all distributors meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. The only NEW distributor in the aftermarket that is 100% computer tested for...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$33.45 - $360.99
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Ignition CoilTru-Tech™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.97 - $109.84
- Standard® Intermotor™ Ignition CoilIntermotor™ Ignition Coil by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$16.59 - $1,175.91
- Denso® Primary Ignition WirePrimary Ignition Wire by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering...Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivityFiberglass braid for maximum strength$13.01 - $537.98
- Spectra Premium® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium ignition coils are designed and produced under a strict TS16949 quality control process.All ignition coils are durability tested at 100 cycles of thermal shock (-50 to 300° F), to ensure reliability from extreme vibration24 hours salt spray test ensures sensors provide high corrosion resistance$9.59 - $268.31
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Ignition Control ModuleTru-Tech™ Ignition Control Module by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your...$21.60 - $129.64
- NGK® Laser Iridium™ Spark PlugLaser Iridium™ Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.Laser welded Iridium center electrode tipPlatinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life$8.68 - $41.78
- Bosch® Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performanceReduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static$10.30 - $406.45
- WAI Global® Ignition DistributorIgnition Distributor by WAI Global®. If your vehicle's ignition distributor wore out, WAI has you covered with the right part for your replacement needs. Precisely designed, this premium product provides the same quality, fit and...Designed to replace your factory distributorOptimizes the spark from the ignition system$34.52 - $487.41
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...Designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failureEfficient coil design that ensures the power in the coil has a streamlined path to the spark plug$23.13 - $280.60
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Honda Ignition Parts Reviews
2007 Honda Fit