Honda Civic Si Driveline & Axles
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.26 - $316.41
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.57 - $128.51
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$18.95 - $202.18
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$33.84 - $114.15
- First Equipment Quality®Wheel HubWheel Hub by First Equipment Quality®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$18.67 - $308.34
- Dorman®Wheel HubWheel Hub by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is identical to your OE in...Direct OEM replacementSturdy steel construction$13.81 - $93.95
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$30.38 - $100.07
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$40.37 - $336.03
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$32.32 - $97.15
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.30 - $268.78
- Beck Arnley®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s,...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$34.29 - $288.06
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.20 - $174.83
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.76 - $519.71
- DSS®Axle Shaft AssemblyAxle Shaft Assembly by DSS®. DSS engineers, researches, designs, develops and distributes the highest quality CV Axles for the Aftermarket. DSS has the largest and best CV Axle coverage in the industry. DSS is the only aftermarket...At least 25% Stronger than traditional designSlip unit travel distance is 60mm longer than OE$24.46 - $96.10
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$28.16 - $350.75
- Mevotech®Wheel Hub Repair KitWheel Hub Repair Kit by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech replacement parts ensure...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$23.67 - $112.65
- Genuine®Wheel HubWheel Hub by Genuine®. Without Bearing. If your driveline system parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. On...Designed to restore your vehicle’s driveline systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$36.50 - $886.22
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$21.49 - $229.69
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$29.79 - $356.87
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Excellent replacement for your worn out or faulty partDesigned to restore original performance and reliability$27.38 - $385.70
- SKF®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$64.36 - $532.97
- NSK®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by NSK®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$75.73 - $229.89
- Pilot®Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub Assembly...ABS Sensor cable is constructed of nitrile butadiene rubber capable of handling temperatures from -40 degree F to 225 degree FUtilizing Superior seals to provide optimal performance between -30 degree F to 300 degree F$13.21 - $162.62
- DuraGo®Wheel Hub Repair KitWheel Hub Repair Kit by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$21.86 - $73.79
- Dorman®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Save labor with easy installation methodsComes with grease and clamps$11.93 - $25.36
- Beck Arnley®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.59 - $27.79
- Timken®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface finishes, and...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$7.28 - $198.12
- Quality-Built®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$9.74 - $87.66
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub BearingAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Bearing by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.33 - $57.51
- National®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and unmatched durability. It meets...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$2.02 - $884.08
The Honda Civic Si is a sport compact variation of the Honda Civic. The Si means “Sport Injected” and this model was introduced for the third generation of Honda Civics in 1985. Despite the fact that the history of the car began three decades ago, the Civic Si marked the beginning of an era in car tuning. First, in North America, then throughout the world. Mainly offered in hatchback body style, the Civic Si was empowered with a new DOHC engine, incorporating Formula 1 technologies that made the car powerful, fast and impressive. It was a significant technological breakthrough at the time and was instantly popular thanks to its innovative, long-roofed design, sleek exterior lines. Moreover, crisp handling coupled with driver-oriented ergonomics and eye-catching looks made it unrivaled.
If you are looking for upscale Honda Civic Si replacement driveline and axles parts to overhaul or refurbish your Honda Civic Si, we have got them. Joints, driveshafts, differentials, hubs & bearings, boots and drive axles from acknowledged aftermarket manufacturers are available in our inventory. Consult our webpage for more information and specifications of the products. We offer only high-class quality replacement parts, innovative solutions, and a careful approach for driveline systems.
Guides & Articles
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it�s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you�re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you�re going to come across...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we�ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...