7" Round Chrome LED Headlight (90941-5) by Grote®, 1 Piece. Chrome housing, clear lens. Replace your existing lights with the durable, long-lasting LED lights Grote is famous for. The LED technology helps reduce eye fatigue and provide better visibility, thus improving driver safety. These headlamps are topped with a UV protected, high impact resistant polycarbonate lens, making them a durable, long-lasting option!
|Die cast aluminum housing|
|Hard coated UV protected polycarbonate lens|
|Voltage Amp: 9v-32v|
|Thermal Stress: S184.108.40.206 Temperature cycle|
|Corrosion: S14.6.4 Connector Corrosion; S.14.6.3 Corrosion|
|Storage Temperature Test: S14.6.7 Humidity|
|Light Performance: S14.4.1 Color|
|FMVSS: 2D1 DOT approved|
- DOT approved, 2D1 headlight system is legal for 7" systems, including motorcycles, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles
- Improve the driving experience for drivers by decreasing eye fatigue and providing better detail, thus decreasing chances for accidents
- Headlight uses a hard coated, UV protected, high impact resistant polycarbonate lens that resists cracking and yellowing
- 9v-32v allows this lamp to be used on 12v and 24v electrical systems
- Utilizes 3 pin, H4 connector
Grote is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Grote are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Grote does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Grote is the name you can trust.
Since its inception in 1901, Grote® has been a family-owned company focusing on providing advanced vehicle lighting and safety systems. With its revolutionary designs and cutting-edge technologies, Grote stands at the forefront of the LED lighting industry. The company offers a terrific selection of top-notch products, including LED lights, lenses, reflectors, switches, flashers, and many more. Grote became the first manufacturer in the industry to acquire TS16949 certification in 2003 thanks to its strong commitment to meet or exceed the performance standards of SAE and FMVSS. Designed using the finest materials and the latest equipment, Grote’s products outperform any competition.