BR Series Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Go Rhino®. When you want the ultimate bumper for your truck, you want Go Rhino Replacement Bumpers. Front or rear, these units are laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to form fit the contours of each vehicle. They offer excellent protection thanks to the welded, one-piece design with integrated light ports, heavy-duty D-shackle mounts, durable Black textured powder coat finish, and it’s backed the 5-Year Warranty. No drilling required.
- Bumpers made from 3/16” thick steel
- One-piece welded winch tray built from 1/4" thick steel for use with winches up to 12,500 lbs
- Laser measured for an exact fit
- Precision laser cut and CNC formed
- Bumpers can be installed with or without winches
- Go Rhino 5-year warranty on bumpers
- Angled designs allow for additional ground clearance
- Winch tray tested with Warn and Smittybilt winches up to 12,500 pounds
- Winch tray accommodates both roller and Hawse fairlead styles
- Additional side support brackets guard against vibration and front & side impacts
- Rugged box design ensures that products are not damaged during shipping
- Textured black powder coat finish
Go Rhino® has been developing, designing and manufacturing innovative, stylish and extremely useful aftermarket automotive accessories since 1975. In 2004 the company partnered with Xtreme Racks. Together the two companies are determined to narrow the gap between functionality, rugged good looks and durability, with their award/winning truck and SUV products. Go Rhino originated the first modular grille guard over 30 years ago, and has since then established a reputation for being first in introducing superior quality, new and original products to the market. Go Rhino and Xtreme Racks today offer a range of very attractive products: Modular grille/brush guards Side bars Universal steps, hitch steps, truck racks, off-road racks/bars and garage/shop organizers. For over 35 years Go Rhino has taken pride in offering products that allow owners of trucks and SUVs to get the most from their vehicles, and the same pride is put into every new product line the company offers.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov