If you are an owner of the GMC Sonoma, you may know that it was in production for more than two decades and left us in 2004. However, this serious off-road rig is still fit for thousands of miles. This is exactly that what makes you so proud of having such a vehicle. But if to compare it to its constantly improving Japanese rivals, you will clearly see some weak points. Of course, you will never be thrilled knowing that your dear GMC Sonoma is inferior to something. If GMC lets its creature be not the best in its segment, you are not going to allow it for sure.
Let’s take measures and change this unjust state of affairs. We will head for a point which implies your imagination, financial opportunities and the way of realization of all dreams that appeared in your head. If first two aspects depend on you and your abilities only, the last one is all about us and our range of top-quality Grille Guards. CARiD.com is going to assist you in any question about the auto world anytime. With us and our accessories, your vehicle will always be the brightest star on the road.
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$260.00 - $320.00
- Black Horse® MAX Bull BarsMAX Bull Bars by Black Horse®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to provide...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$300.00 - $320.00
- Fabtech® Desert GuardDesert Guard by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive research, design technology and rigorous testing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$229.43
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$183.82 - $337.14
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...Available with or without lighting on running board surface and areas underneath that comes on when vehicle doors are opened5.5-inch step area allows the easiest access to your truck's interior or bed$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...6.5-inch wide step area allows the easiest access to your truck's interior or bedTextured black rubber step pad covers the top section for grip in mud or bad weather$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...6.5-inch wide step pad3-inch diameter steel tube frames the running board for maximum rigidity$204.02 - $407.30
- Lund® Factory Style Running BoardsFactory Style Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. This product is designed to provide your car with the factory style look. The running boards are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board your vehicle with...Wide stepping surface with molded-in ribs, for traction with any kind of shoeCustom fitted for each application, for factory look styling$277.12 - $313.03
- Lund® TrailRunner™ Running BoardsTrailRunner™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. If you drive a truck or SUV in all kinds of weather, you need running boards to give you a helpful step entering and exiting your rig, especially if it’s lifted. But you also need...$202.02 - $234.49
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $396.53
- Lund® StepRails™ Multi-Fit Running BoardsStepRails™ Multi-Fit Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. Get a helpful step up into the cab and step out in style at the same time with Step Rails Running Boards. These heavy-duty boards will give you safe, sure footing while the...Provides maximum functionality and appearance enhancing styleElliptical shape creates wide step area to accommodate any size shoe$117.87 - $290.69
- Raptor Series® 3" Round Nerf Bars3" Round Nerf Bars by Raptor Series®. Offer over 95 applications on 3” nerf bars. These bars also feature a new raised saddle style step pad with the Raptor logo in the middle.Available in stainless steel onlyEasy no drill installation$199.99 - $219.99
- Willmore® 3" Yellowstone Round Nerf Bars3" Yellowstone Cab Length Round Nerf Bars by Willmore®, 1 Pair. Willmore Manufacturing’s Yellowstone Nerf Bar line provides a quality step that is custom fit for each make, model and year vehicle. With two options: Wheel to Wheel...The Yellowstone bars are available in mirror finish stainless steel or Black powder coated stainless steelYellowstone bars are custom made to fit each manufacturers specific cab and bed lengths$295.00 - $555.00
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo Box$969.95