The GMC Sierra is a true incarnation of power and exceptional durability. Released in 1998, this full-size pickup truck has quickly earned a strong reputation for its ability to deliver impeccable performance in any conditions. Need to carry loads of cargo? Want to tow a trailer? Going for a long and exciting trip with your family? The GMC Sierra easily deals with any of these challenges. Moreover, upgraded versions of this model are used as police vehicles, ambulances, firetrucks and so on. Gasoline and diesel options of engines range between 4.3L V6 and 8.1L V8. Electric and hybrid versions are also available.
Your GMC Sierra is perfectly suitable for work environments and long trips, but it is also a reliable companion for true adventurers who are keen on exploring unknown lands! Mud bogs, sandy hills and streams will become obstacles for your truck unless it is equipped with a powerful winch. But don’t worry, we know how to help you – our online store offers a large selection of GMC Sierra winches and accessories, so you shouldn't worry any more about getting stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Just take a look at our digital shelves, get all the essential products and start your adventure!
- Mile Marker® 3500 lbs Waterproof Electric WinchUniversal 3500 lbs Waterproof Electric Winch by Mile Marker®. With Standard Electronics. When you need to do serious pulling with longer cycles between cool-down periods, the Mile Marker SEC8 electric winch is rated to pull 8,000...8,000 pound load rating100 feet of 5/16-inch thick aircraft grade cable winding$277.23 - $372.06
- Warn® 10000 lbs 12V ZEON™ 10 Electric Winch10000 lbs 12V ZEON™ 10 Electric Winch by Warn®. This advanced design, premium winch has 10,000 lb. pulling capacity and fast line speed, making it powerful enough for just about any job you have in mind. Its sleek, satin black...10,000 lb. single line pulling capacityFast line speed with low amp draw minimizes strain on charging system$979.99 - $1,249.99
- T-Max® 11000 lbs Off-Road Series WinchUniversal 11000 lbs Off-Road Series Winch by T-Max®. The Off-Road Winch is designed for the serious off-roader. This powerful winch is an important safety feature that can pull you out of trouble when you exceed the limits of your...5.5 hp 12V Series Wound MotorCorded Hand-Held Remote Control With 12' Lead Included$478.57 - $577.50
- Warn® 9000 lbs 12V DC 9.0Rc Rock Crawling Electric Winch (71550)9000 lbs 12V DC 9.0Rc Rock Crawling Electric Winch by Warn®. Includes 50' Synthetic Rop, 360° Swivel Hook/Thimble, Aluminum Hawse Fairlead. This winch was specially created for competitive rock crawlers. Its compact 16.8”L x...9000 lbs. of pulling power and fast line speed in a compact, lightweight package that’s ideal for competitive rock crawlersPowerful series wound 4.8 hp 12V DC electric motor$1,579.99
- Smittybilt® X2O Comp-Series Gen 2 Waterproof WinchUniversal X2O Comp-Series Gen 2 Waterproof Winch by Smittybilt®. With Synthetic Rope and Aluminum Fairlead. This winch has the performance you need, with its powerful 12-volt 6.6 HP series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gearbox...Power and performance in a waterproof packageAmphibious technology completely seals motor and gearbox$549.99 - $649.99
- Superwinch® 4000 lbs Winch2Go 12V Electric Winch4000 lbs Winch2Go 12V Electric Winch by Superwinch®. This is the winch you need. At home, on the road, on the trail, at the track, at the boat ramp - anywhere you could use a pull, the Superwinch Winch2Go is ready. Pulling 4,000lbs...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$284.89 - $338.06
- Mile Marker® 12000 lbs Hydraulic WinchUniversal 12000 lbs Hydraulic Winch by Mile Marker®. With an 18.7 cubic-inch motor that operates off your vehicle's original power steering pump, a low gear for heavy pulling, and 100 feet of 3/8th-inch thick cable, this powerful...18.7 cubic inch motor uses hydraulic pressure supplied by your vehicle's power steering pumpCan be installed anywhere on your vehicle with a permanent or detachable setup$1,269.75 - $1,562.96
- Warn® 1000 lbs 120V AC Corded PullzAll1000 lbs 120V AC Corded PullzAll by Warn®. When work takes you to more remote locations, bring the mechanical muscle of the portable, cordless PullzAll with you. From tough tasks like pulling pipe to stretching wire fence, you'll...$66.57 - $261.10
- Mean Mother® 2500 lbs Peak Series Electric WinchUniversal 2500 lbs Peak Series Electric Winch by Mean Mother®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Free spool functionSteel bushings$242.10
- Mile Marker® 8000 lbs Waterproof Electric WinchUniversal 8000 lbs Waterproof Electric Winch by Mile Marker®. When you need to do serious pulling with longer cycles between cool-down periods, the Mile Marker SEC8 electric winch is rated to pull 8,000 pounds at faster speeds than...8,000 pound load rating100 feet of 5/16-inch thick aircraft grade cable winding$422.91 - $651.71
- T-Max® 8500 lbs Off-Road Series WinchUniversal 8500 lbs Off-Road Series Winch by T-Max®. The Off-Road Winch is designed for the serious off-roader. This powerful winch is an important safety feature that can pull you out of trouble when you exceed the limits of your...5.5 hp 12V Series Wound MotorCorded Hand-Held Remote Control With 12' Lead Included$313.95 - $478.57
- Superwinch® 7500 lbs S7500 Electric Winch7500 lbs S7500 Electric Winch by Superwinch®. This is probably the hardest thing Superwinch has ever done. How do you improve the iconic Superwinch S Series? They added more power, more efficient gearing and a slew of bonus...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$533.39 - $603.74
- T-Max® 4500 lbs Pro Trailer Series Winch ATW-4500Universal 4500 lbs Pro Trailer Series Winch ATW-4500 by T-Max®. The ATW Pro Trailer Series Winches are geared low to increase power and safety, and to minimize the risk for overheating. They have permanent magnet motors, a...12V DC Permanent Magnet MotorGeared Low To Increase Power And Safety And Resist Overheating$256.20 - $327.60
- Smittybilt® XRC Comp-Series WinchUniversal XRC Comp-Series Winch by Smittybilt®. With Synthetic Rope and Aluminum Fairlead. If mud and water are a routine part of your off-road adventures, you need this winch. The powerful 5.5 HP series wound motor and 3-stage...$299.99 - $319.99
- Mean Mother® 6000 lbs Edge Series Electric WinchUniversal 6000 lbs Edge Series Electric Winch by Mean Mother®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Sintered steel bushingsHardened steel gears$539.10
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- WinchesTrailer Winches Provide the Muscle When Loading Your TrailerWhen looking for a trailer winch, it is very important to remember that they are rated by weight capacity. Unless specified otherwise, the weight rating for a trailer winch is the amount of weight it can pull when loading a boat, ATV, or other vehicle onto a trailer – not what it can lift. Compared to an off-road winch, the load object is free to roll or float, and is therefore considered a rolling load. The trailer winch does not need to work as hard as it would, for example, if it were trying to free a Jeep stuck in the woods.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car Cover$269.00 - $305.00
GMC Sierra Winches & Accessories Reviews
2012 Dodge Ram