- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$75.96
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $89.45
- AVS® In-Channel Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsVentshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh air circulation and...Allows fresh air in while keeping outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$35.22 - $55.34
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorAerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$66.64 - $73.09
- TrailFX® Tape-On Smoke Window VentsTape-On Smoke Window Vents by TrailFX®. When it comes to your truck or SUV, you want quality, style, protection, and durability at a price you can afford. TrailFX offers you an array of products, whether it is for work or play,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$20.34 - $74.14
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$53.92 - $62.01
- AVS® Bugflector™ Hood ShieldBugflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector™ Hood Shield. The Bugflector™ is made from...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$49.30 - $56.76
- Wade® Ultraguard Bug ShieldUltraguard Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Ultraguard Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Ultraguard...Application specific design for looks and perfect fitProtects paint and windshield from rock chips$74.99 - $85.70
The quality of products is very important to all consumers, because you pay money for a certain standard, and if you see that a product doesn’t meet this requirement, you feel tricked and taken advantage of. Unfortunately, due to the rise of consumerism and manufacturing all over the world, we now have to choose between dozens of models of the same product, and it can be painfully difficult to choose high-quality ones. The same can be said for the aftermarket: many drivers get very upset when accessories they buy do not meet their expectations and standards. At CARiD, we take pride in earning the customer’s trust, and only by selling the best GMC Safari window visors, we make sure that their trust is founded.
The wind visors we sell are manufactured by top-notch companies like Putco, AVS, WeatherTech, and Wade, which have a great impact on the aftermarket. As an accessory for your car, these visors come in several different shades, such as the stylish chrome-finish, or the dark smoke visors, which reduce sun glare. Good functionality is guaranteed to our customers: these accessories will keep wind and rain from flying through your open window by deflecting most of the forces, and letting some air in. Designed by scientists in the USA, these visors will suit your car perfectly.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
GMC Safari Wind Deflectors Reviews
2004 Chevy Astro