- Full KitsGMC Canyon
- (8)Bumpers & ValancesGMC Canyon
- (87)Custom HoodsGMC Canyon
- (7)Fender FlaresGMC Canyon
- (3)Side SkirtsGMC Canyon
- Roll PansGMC Canyon
- Body Side MoldingsGMC Canyon
- (7)SpoilersGMC Canyon
- (14)Vertical DoorsGMC Canyon
- (207)HeadlightsGMC Canyon
- (2,586)Custom WheelsGMC Canyon
- (11)Light CoversGMC Canyon
Whether you’re using your Canyon to move tools to a new job site or you’re using it to make deliveries for paying customers you know that it will do what you need with a minimum of fuss. Since it’s perfect for a wide range of tasks you can drive it every day so you need it to look as good as it can since how your vehicle looks makes a number of statements about you. Thankfully we have the right visual upgrades to help you make your Canyon look perfect at great prices!
It’s important to make sure that the exterior of your vehicle looks as good as it can since that’s the area that everybody sees so GMC Canyon body kits are a great option. They cost much less than you would expect so that you get value for your money and we have the right brands to ensure that you get quality. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find what you need to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd just a little or even to completely customize so that it looks like a brand new vehicle.
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Xenon® Roll PanRoll Pan by Xenon®. The step bumper on a pickup truck is useful, but if you're more into cruising than hauling, lose that bumper and install this great looking roll pan. Nothing beats a roll pan to make the back of your truck look...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$169.27 - $202.70
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $333.20
- T5i® Fender FlaresFender Flares by T5i®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.Stylish and aerodynamicCutting edge styling by professional designers$167.00 - $840.01
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender FlaresExtend-A-Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$169.99 - $499.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...Extended tire coverage to reflect road debrisSpecifically designed for mid- and large-sized wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $899.99
- EGR® Bolt-On Style Fender FlaresBolt-On Style Fender Flares by EGR®. To dress your SUV or truck with a strong masculine look and make a distinctive personal statement, go with these great add-ons offered at a more than affordable price. The EGR Bolt-On Style...Installation using clips and existing factory holesProtect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filth$158.73 - $476.42
- EGR® Rugged Fender FlaresRugged Fender Flares by EGR®. If you're tired being one of those many vehicles that are hard to distinguish from each other, it's high time you ordered and installed these premium quality parts by EGR. Featuring a no-drill fixing...Protect your vehicle's fenders from road rubble and kicked-up filthAdd a stylish finishing touch to its overall appearance$158.73 - $457.48
- Black Horse® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Black Fender Flares by Black Horse Off Road®, 4 Pieces. If you want to have extended tire coverage while adding a dramatic styling touch to your vehicle's look, get Black Horse Off Road fender flares. Extra tire...Made from Duraflex plastic for ultra durability and strengthMatte black finish$340.00
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday driving while looking...$159.89 - $591.10
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $352.05
- Street Scene® Roll PanRoll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear bumper. The unit is...$141.18 - $287.47
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot Pack$156.00