Engine Coolant Molded Radiator Hose (20191) by Gates®. Centerline Length: 3.9". Inside Diameter 1: 0.53". Number of Branches: 0. Contains Spring: No. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. Developed with the utmost attention to detail and manufactured from the highest quality materials, it is sure to provide a long-lasting service life. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Gates recommends replacing standard worm drive and spring loaded clamps with Gates PowerGrip® SB Clamps each time a new coolant hose is installed
- Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications
- California Proposition 65 Warning.
|Centerline Length (in): 3.9|
|Centerline Length (mm): 99|
|Inside Diameter 1 (in): 0.53|
|Inside Diameter 1 (mm): 13|
|Temperature Range: -40°F to +275°F (-40°C to +135°C) in coolant hose applications|
- Heat and ozone resistant cover
- Re-engineered materials resist vacuum collapse, this reduces the need for internal springs in many applications
- Meets SAE 20R4 and 20R3 Type EC Class D-1 and D-2 specifications
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation - the leading cause of hose failure
- Recommended for upper, lower, by-pass, heater and other coolant hose applications
The cooling system of your automobile is vital to your engine's overall health and longevity. That is why it’s critical to replace leaking, malfunctioning, cracked or otherwise damaged cooling parts and components in time. Without proper cooling, your engine can crack and seize up, which can lead to engine damage. To save your energy, time and money, get the superior OEM parts we offer for your vehicle. Each product is made from high quality materials to maintain proper cooling of your engine and prevent overheating.
Gates® is the world’s leading manufacturer of power transmission belts and a premier global manufacturer of fluid power products. Brand's highly engineered products are critical components used in diverse industrial and automotive applications where the cost of failure is very high relative to the cost of thier products. Gates provides a differentiated value proposition to every customer by offering a complete portfolio of premium product and service solutions for both replacement and first-fit applications across brand's targeted end markets, which encompass process and specialty, construction, agriculture, energy, transportation, and automotive.