- 108SD Ignition Parts
- 114SD Ignition Parts
- Argosy Ignition Parts
- B2 Ignition Parts
- Cascadia Ignition Parts
- Century Ignition Parts
- Classic Ignition Parts
- Columbia Ignition Parts
- Condor Ignition Parts
- Coronado Ignition Parts
- FB65 Ignition Parts
- FC Ignition Parts
- Fl-series Ignition Parts
- FLC Ignition Parts
- FLD Ignition Parts
- FLT Ignition Parts
Freightliner is a name associated with dependability and efficiency. Freightliner Trucks is an acclaimed truck manufacturer that originated in 1942 and has been present on the automotive market for over 70 years now. The brand is a division of the German Daimler AG with headquarters based in Portland, USA, and its production facilities are located all over the U.S. Freightliner builds medium- and heavy-duty (5-8 class) trucks that are used for a range of commercial applications and recognized for their comfort, efficiency, and dependability. The list of the truck manufacturer’s most famous models includes the Freightliner M2, FLD, FL-Series, Coronado, Columbia, Century, and Argosy.
With replacement parts offered in our selection, restoring your Freightliner to its excellent performance will be an easy task to cope with. We have the right ignition coils, ignition relays, sensors, and switches that will make every repair project you plan as easy and effective as never before. To ensure that the products we offer comply with the strictest standards, we cooperate with only the most experienced aftermarket brands in the industry. Thus, among our most reputable suppliers are such internationally-famous companies as Bosch, NGK, Champion, and many others. Choosing our web store to be your official destination for top-notch Freightliner ignition parts, you can be sure that we will always meet your expectations.
- Autolite® Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug SetIridium XP Enhanced Alloy™ Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set. This high-tech spark plug features iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior durability and a more...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$7.46 - $19.05
- Bosch® Glow PlugGlow Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Keep your diesel vehicle running right with Glow Plugs by Bosch. Featuring revolutionary Duraterm technology, they heat up faster than standard plugs for superior cold-start performance and a longer...Engineered for superior cold-start performanceRegulating coil controls current draw for rapid heat-up of the heating coil$11.02 - $30.71
- NGK® Laser Platinum™ Spark PlugLaser Platinum™ Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.Laser welded Platinum center electrode tipPlatinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life$7.85 - $18.51
- Champion® Iridium Spark PlugIridium Spark Plug Set by Champion®. As the leaders in precious metal technologies as well as F.I.S.S resistor technology and MLR™ technology, Champion spark plugs provide enhanced ignition and longer life.Iridium center electrodes and "laser-locked" platinum ground electrodes ensure maximum lifeFine-wire electrode and platinum V-trimmed ground electrode produce the sharpest spark focus$8.38 - $27.45
- NGK® Glow PlugGlow Plug by NGK®. The workhorse, at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by NGK features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.62 - $43.29
- Bosch® OE Specialty Spark PlugOE Specialty Spark Plug by Bosch®. Replace your worn out spark plugs with Bosch spark plugs and experience miles of worry-free driving. OE Specialty Spark Plugs ensure safe and reliable performance, same as your OE plugs, so you...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsMatch the fit, form, and function of the OE design$2.54 - $20.94
- NGK® Iridium IX™ Spark PlugIridium IX™ Spark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable sparkIridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines$8.83 - $13.20
- Champion® Industrial Spark PlugsIndustrial Spark Plugs by Champion®. Champion industrial and agricultural spark plugs are backed by global engineering from Federal-Mogul. Precious metals, FISS and Hot Lock designs allow us to provide a plug that Withstands...Designed for high compression and aggressive environmentsManufactured for long-lasting durability$2.26 - $211.33
- Champion® Glow Plug SetGlow Plug Set by Champion®. Champion manufactures all types of glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$8.67 - $18.93
- Standard® Ignition Starter SwitchIgnition Starter Switch by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$12.93 - $220.66
- Autolite® Spark PlugSpark Plug Set by Autolite®. This spark plug by Autolite is specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The product is made of premium materials to ensure extreme...Designed for good conductivity and a strong spark for efficient combustionImproves engine power and fuel economy$3.92 - $19.05
- Karlyn STI® Diesel Glow PlugDiesel Glow Plug by Karlyn STI®. During the cold season, diesel engines do not always start and work as desired. The diesel engine can not reach the needed temperatures without the addition of Glow Plug. Diesel Glow Plugs feature...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$8.75 - $20.60
- Fast® E6 CD Circle Track Ignition KitE6 CD Circle Track Ignition Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$59.76 - $672.65
- Fast® E6 E92 Digital CD Ignition and Coil KitE6 E92 Digital CD Ignition and Coil Kit by Fast®. This E6 Digital CD Ignition Box was engineered to provide a solution for a digital electronic CD ignition that would work flawlessly with FAST™ EFI components. It features...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$91.75 - $318.15
- PerTronix® Flame-Thrower™ Distributor Cap and Rotor KitFlame-Thrower™ Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit by PerTronix®. Clamp down Cap Attachment Style. With Rotor, without Cap Mounted Coil, Coil Dust Cover, Plug Wire Retainer. Material: Alkyd / Brass. Parts and accessories for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.80 - $36.41
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Freightliner Ignition Parts Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler